BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Cara S.
Review for: Pink more...
Nothing compares. The sexiest, plump-iest, glossiest my lips have ever looked was all thanks to Christian and his product right here. The translucent color combined with the plumping feature enhances your already personal lip color - voila, and you have yourself a lip color perfectly suited to you. My own mother who doesn't even wear make up complimented my radiant lip color.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Pink more...
for the price, i think there are better plumpers on the market but when i bought this i was paying for brand recognition. i do feel that this may be favored by others because there is no burning or tingling sensation and it does seem to improve fullness and hydration of the lips if used daily and multiple times throughout the day. this is one of the only glosses i finished entirely
Toni J.
I don't have very full lips so I need a little help. I bought this and tried it for awhile and I like it a lot. It didn't sting or burn but I did feel it plump my lips. I however don't think I will repurchase because I tried one that was cheaper that I like just as much
Miguelitoo R.
Albuquerque, NM
This Product Does Have Its Pros And Cons! I Absolutely Love How It Feels Represhing And Cool On The Lips And This Product Also Gives Your Lips A Shine! You Can Never Go Wrong With A Product That Almost Immatates A Lipgloss! This Product Out Of 1-10 I Gave It A Good 7 !!
Michelle S.
Huntington, IN
Dior is my absolute favorite lip plumper. I use it everyday! I would prefer this over any other product I have used! I highly recommend. The package is appealing. I bought it online and that is where i prefer to shop for any product. I will continue to use this product.
Carie L.
Plymouth, MI
holy grail! i absolutely love this product. I feel i know my lip produts and have bought my fair share from low to high end. This one is holy grail. Dior Lip Maximizer really does what it says. My lips plumped and stayed full longer than any other product I've tried.
Silviya A.
Fort Worth
This product felt really nice on my lips. I felt a slight tingle but noticed my lips looked more plump. This is my favorite plumping gloss because all of the others I have tried have a really intense sensation that feels really uncomfortable. I purchased it at Dillard's the first time then Macy's. It lasts a couple of hours and still feels great, even with a lipstick over it.
Amber a.
Venice, FL
I have this product in Beige and Its Amazing!!This lip Plumper Does NOT burn as bad as other do Yet does the Job 10× better. Non Sticky Which is Huge for me.Makes my Lips Look so much Fuller and is perfect by itself or as a "Bottom coat" before you put your FAV lippy on.
Amy B.
Batavia, Il
Dior is typically one of my go to make up brands. While I absolutely love a lot of Dior's make up products, the lip plumper was just ok for me. It didn't really give me any "plump". I gave it 3 stars because I did end up using the product for an everyday lip gloss so I did get good use out of it but not for the intended purpose. Next time I will pass and opt for my trusted Too Faced plumper that gives you sexy Angelina Jolie lips :-)
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
Review for: Apricot more...
It does not burn your lips but they will appear more hydrated. I do love their lip products.! However, I find that that the hyaluronic acid is beginning to dry out my lips! As a gloss it’s great over any color but especially over nudes for a juicy plump lip. As a treatment I would stick to their balm or try a different plumping product that won’t dry out lips over time.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora