BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Alex P.
It is really beautiful !! nothing gives you more volume, vitality and pronunciation your full lips, and if not beefy like is amazing !! I recommend it to all women, especially those girls who are a teenager, serve and help them too !! also it has a delicious aroma and does not leave marks on the teeth, which is incredibly perfect !!
Ane P.
Recife
Beautiful colors. The product wasn’t what I expected but it is a good product. In fact there are products better than this. The product was in a good price so I think that I wold try.
Stephanie H.
Windsor
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I thoroughly enjoyed how the product left my skin clear, soft and glowing the whole day. Was very simple to do and all natural. I would definitely use this product again. It was very gentle on the skin. They could have made the mask smell better Overall 10/10
Yoseline D.
El producto es muy bueno lo recomiendo mucho es increible la sensacion que deja su color es muy Bueno estate marca me alluda mucho en mi maquillaje
Neryanne N.
apesar do preço ser menos acessível para todas as mulheres, o produto é de excelente qualidade, pena que nao encontramos em todos os locais, mas vale a pena fazer um esforço e comprar, pois dura muito e a aplicabilidade é excelente
Angelica V.
Este producto es mi plumper preferido del labio. Lo uso casi todos los días. Las únicas veces que no lo uso es cuando llevo un color de algún tipo. Creo que está bien usar bajo el color, pero no puedo ser molestado.

Me parece hidratante, lip plumping (obviamente no va a darle enormes labios si no tiene enormes labios ya, pero sin duda hace una pequeña diferencia, que junto con el ligero brillo y la hidratación hace que sus labios se ve bastante bonito . Utilizo un lipliner poco neutral que no se puede ver realmente y esto agrega a la mirada para una cierta razón.
meekacharles C.
Ajax , ON
Love this! Gloss lasts a long time so I didn’t have to keep reapplying! It’s a little pricy for a lip gloss but it’s definitely a luxury product
celia r.
If u love your lips than you'll loce this product, its actually pretty amazing. This lip gloss it's an awesome high end lip gloss. When you first apply some it leaves a tingly feeling on your lips, which is not painful as many other products have. This lip gloss also leaves your lips nice and smooth. Why do I give this lip gloss a B? Because there are also other good lip plumpers out there in the market for a lower price.
Joha P.
medellin
Es único e increíble realmente me encanta usar estos productos, me siento identificada con esta marca ❤️😍 me genera demasiada confianza y satisfacción, todos los productos los recomendaría 100% a todas mis amigas 🙅🏻‍♀️
Dayana N.
Guayaquil
good the product leaves my lips as I like is not like leaving the buttery lips as another lip No, it's not the first time I use it clear is good and very durable It meets all my expectations is very good product of course
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon