BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Natalia C.
Hamilton
This lip plumper was good with the results. It was super easy to apply and didn't stick if my hair got in my face. I bought it at Sears. It did meet my expectations, it made my lips fuller. I would recommend this product.
brianna l.
Loved it and how it felt and how the colour looked on my lips, only bad thing to say about it is that it didn't plump as much as other products I've used, although would love to use again
Anastasia E.
Abbotsford , BC
Love this lip plumper I have gone threw 2 already! It smells great, feels great, and works great!! I was give mind by a friend who got it from sephora! It's pricey but worth it. I do recommend this product!
say deh S.
Oh this is very good. It doesn't tingle on the lips and it doesnt make the lips bigger. But it gives the most beautiful shine and your lips but better feel. I love it.
Sthefany F.
A COR É MARAVILHOSA E DE OTIMA QUALIDADE. SUPER RECOMENDO E QUEM USA NAO SE ARREPENDE. USO A MUITOS ANOS E RECOMENDO A TODAS AS AMIGAS, ELE É OTIMA PARA OS LABIOS E NAO DA AQUELA SECADA.
Sandra B.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
doesnt dry lips out and after several weeks of using it i see a small to medium difference in my top lip. which looks larger. much better product than other lip plumpers.
The best lip plumper ever! Glossy, rather spicy and works on lips like a balm. Among all the similar spicy glosses it is better as this fresh and spicy effect lasts for hour and even more.
Giovanna D.
This lip plumper of Dior is definitely in my beauty list! This product have a lot or consistency! I really recommend for anyone that wants to look really attractive!!
Shivangi p.
Delay
its a awesome product i already wrote about this one so many time im in love with this product it really plums up your lip they look lovely plummy shinny brighter.
Maryam S.
it does work a bit. my lips looked a bit bigger when i tried it. i bought them at Christian Dior that was the nearest in my area. it was my first time using it. but it does last long.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon