BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Review for: Pink more...
This is more of a plump treatment gloss than an instant immediate plumper. Ater my first application I noticed a softer, smoother lip texture. After a few uses (at least once a day for approx. 4 days now) my lips are maintaining the smooth texture and I feel as if my lips are firmer. The brand indicates that results are gradual and lips will be noticeably plumper after 15 days. With continued use I expect my lips to continuing experiencing the soft texture and firmness. The product as a gloss is very pleasant. I enjoy glosses that aren't tacky and one that doesn't harden after a few minutes of application. The gloss has a nice slip, when bringing the lips together it doesn't feel like a thick gooey layer of gloss, if hair or other debris were to accidently get caught it's easy to simply pull off. Also, the gloss is high shine and although the product does not immediately plump the lips, each application gives the appearance of full lips. Application is very sheer and the colors only give a very slight tint to light colored lips. Darker colored lips I suspect won't notice much of a difference. Fragrance and taste of the product. Fragrance is a soft vanilla, upon application there is slight tingle and you can taste a subtle mint flavor. Packaging is very sturdy, the wand snaps shut and is very secure. The thick plastic packaging has a nice feel and is durable. Over all its one of the best glosses I have tried yet! I had taken off one star as the name of the product might be misleading. For someone who wants an instant plumping effect this would not be the product for you, but if youre looking for a high quality moisturizing gloss that's not tacky and gives a high shine, I would highly recommend this. It does not dry out your lips and improves overall texture after one use. (Helpful tip is to simultaneously do a lip scrub or remove as much dead skin as you can before use to speed up the smoothing process)
Marie T.
I loved this product a lot when I received it as a gift but I feel like the price point is a little high for what you get. I don't think it really lasts very long or does a whole lot for your lips. You can wear it under lipstick but you kind of have to wait for it to dry a little.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Dior's lip plumper is awesome. What I love about this product is not only does it make your lips plump and juicy after applying. But after a few weeks you'll really start to notice a difference in your lips, thanks to the collagen. My lips are naturally thin, so I'll take anything! Smells good too. Bonus
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
So I'm going to be 100% honest this product made my lips looks extraaaaa juicy. They genuinely were plumped up, fuller, and glossy. This product did cause some tingling when applied but i honestly really liked the sensation. I would often put on more than one application or layer to create extra fullness. I got a sample of this product from the dior section at my local Dillard and used it every day until it ran out. I'm obsessed and definitely need to save up for more.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Pink more...
I am a huge fan of this lip plumper. I use it on its own as a lip gloss and it is so pretty! It really helps my lips look fuller and softer but it's not sticky like other products. Also no uncomfortable burning or tingling like other plumping products. Worth every penny!! I very highly recommend it!
Paola V.
caracas
The texture is very good, not heavy or sticky and the color is very subtle. In the bottle looks pale pink with mini gold shimmers. To my lips that have a base color a strong pink leaves a more beautiful tone, like a more romantic rose, but it is very subtle. I think the color that ends up will depend on the base color you have. I have also combined it with lipsticks and it looks great.
Giselle G.
This lip plumper is sooo good!! I love it. I purchased this item online at Dior.com and the price was worth it. The packaging was very beautiful and unique. This was my first time purchasing from Dior and I love it. I will most definitely return and I surely recommend this product because the end result is amazing! 👍
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
I have way too many to count, I only are these absolutely stunning the pigment is off the chain. A little sticky depending on what shade you get I've noticed, but the applicator is a precise petite one, so if you like detailing your lips then this is for you. These are great for photo shoots rather than every day wear because out on the town, drinking and eating... this stuff can go places.
Jana D.
This lip plumper is by far my favorite product in my makeup arsenal! I never actually thought I'd say that about a lip plumper! I love lip plumpers in general...or at least the idea of them. I have spent hundreds of dollars over the years on every lip plumper out there. Sadly I never found one that worked. I came close with one, but it's effect lasted 30 min max. Continuing on my quest for a product that works, I came across a review on the Dior Lip Maximizer that was raving. It made me start researching more and I found no negative reviews. It's a bit pricey but I decided to splurge. Best investment I've ever made in a beauty product. It actually lives up to all the hype! I have medium lips, not big but slightly full. Since I've been using this (about a month and a half) I've been asked non stop if I got injections. It works THAT well! It really helps to define the contour of your lip like injections do, and gives so much fullness it's unreal. My lips are never dry with continued use, and even better than the instant results, is the long term effect. After a couple of weeks your lips will start holding that fullness and contour with the collagen it's been nourishing your lips with all the while. It's truly everything you could want in a lip plumper, along with the slight healthy glow it gives. Perfect on its own or under/ over lip stick. This is my holy grail!!! Don't even hesitate to splurge, you will fall in love!
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I was debating whether to buy or not to buy this product and I did after reading all the reviews. It does plump your lips a little and makes them super glossy, but don't expect dramatic effect. Needs to be constantly reapplied. One of the thing I like about it is that it defines the contour of the lips.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora