BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Alejandra G.
Santiago de Cali
I'm so addicted to Dior maximizer high volume lip plumper, it's so soft with your lips and the effect it's so so so so Beaty, I use this for one year !!!
andrea k.
Oh, the DIOR... I can feel myself as a princess when I use my DIOR lipstick. Very shiny, strong and pure in same time. It keeps its colour for long time.
Heather A.
Saskatoon, SK
One of the best lip plumpers I've used. It gives a noticeable fullness to the lip without too much irritation like some other lip plumpers on the market.
Kimmy R.
Surrey, NC
This is One of my favourite lip plumper‘s I have medium size lips and i love how its plumps my lips more. It’s definitely expensive but it’s worth it!!!
Kristina P.
Toronto
Hydrating and plumping! I don’t feel any stinging like some other lip plumpers feel. I get a nice slight rosy glow on my lips with this product. Amazing!
Szilvia T.
Vienna
Love it. Plumping effect is minimal, but moisterises my lips, cooling mint ingridient is wonderful, gives a lovely shine. In summer is my go to lipgloss.
Boux L.
Can't say this product pumped my lips but the colour and texture is Devine. Not really a fan of gloss like products for my lips but this one is amazing
Ana s.
linhó,Sintra
This lip maximizer is amazing! This product also contains collagen active so my lips are so plump and Pretty! I really recomend This product! The best!
mila d.
I loooooove this lip plumper, a little expensive, but worth the money, the effect is great. I really was really happy with the product, I recommend it!
Thasni H.
It's nice one.. and it add beauty into my face..without the lip plumper my lip looks bad and my face will be dull.. lip plumper also give me confidence
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon