BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Dior's lip plumper is awesome. What I love about this product is not only does it make your lips plump and juicy after applying. But after a few weeks you'll really start to notice a difference in your lips, thanks to the collagen. My lips are naturally thin, so I'll take anything! Smells good too. Bonus
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
I have way too many to count, I only are these absolutely stunning the pigment is off the chain. A little sticky depending on what shade you get I've noticed, but the applicator is a precise petite one, so if you like detailing your lips then this is for you. These are great for photo shoots rather than every day wear because out on the town, drinking and eating... this stuff can go places.
Giselle G.
This lip plumper is sooo good!! I love it. I purchased this item online at Dior.com and the price was worth it. The packaging was very beautiful and unique. This was my first time purchasing from Dior and I love it. I will most definitely return and I surely recommend this product because the end result is amazing! 👍
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Pink more...
I am a huge fan of this lip plumper. I use it on its own as a lip gloss and it is so pretty! It really helps my lips look fuller and softer but it's not sticky like other products. Also no uncomfortable burning or tingling like other plumping products. Worth every penny!! I very highly recommend it!
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
So I'm going to be 100% honest this product made my lips looks extraaaaa juicy. They genuinely were plumped up, fuller, and glossy. This product did cause some tingling when applied but i honestly really liked the sensation. I would often put on more than one application or layer to create extra fullness. I got a sample of this product from the dior section at my local Dillard and used it every day until it ran out. I'm obsessed and definitely need to save up for more.
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Review for: Apricot, 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, Pink more...
I love using this to prep my lips so that it smooths my lines and I love how versatile this is as well. It can be used under lipstick, over lipstick, or after I line my lips with liner I just use this on top and people think I used a lipstick underneath. And it's not sticky like most glosses and very comfortable on the lips. It does tingle because it has collagen in it to plump the lips.
Inna S.
East Hanover, NJ
I have a naturally puffy lips, but nevertheless decided to buy lip maximazer, because I saw a lot of positive feedback on it (and I fully agree with them!). With lip maximaizer, lips become plump, but they look very natural! Lip glow is very easily distributed, does not flow, and surprisingly - relatively resistant! In general, this is my must have for perfect natural everyday make-up.
Jana D.
This lip plumper is by far my favorite product in my makeup arsenal! I never actually thought I'd say that about a lip plumper! I love lip plumpers in general...or at least the idea of them. I have spent hundreds of dollars over the years on every lip plumper out there. Sadly I never found one that worked. I came close with one, but it's effect lasted 30 min max. Continuing on my quest for a product that works, I came across a review on the Dior Lip Maximizer that was raving. It made me start researching more and I found no negative reviews. It's a bit pricey but I decided to splurge. Best investment I've ever made in a beauty product. It actually lives up to all the hype! I have medium lips, not big but slightly full. Since I've been using this (about a month and a half) I've been asked non stop if I got injections. It works THAT well! It really helps to define the contour of your lip like injections do, and gives so much fullness it's unreal. My lips are never dry with continued use, and even better than the instant results, is the long term effect. After a couple of weeks your lips will start holding that fullness and contour with the collagen it's been nourishing your lips with all the while. It's truly everything you could want in a lip plumper, along with the slight healthy glow it gives. Perfect on its own or under/ over lip stick. This is my holy grail!!! Don't even hesitate to splurge, you will fall in love!
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I was debating whether to buy or not to buy this product and I did after reading all the reviews. It does plump your lips a little and makes them super glossy, but don't expect dramatic effect. Needs to be constantly reapplied. One of the thing I like about it is that it defines the contour of the lips.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does not really do very much for the lips but is smooth, not sticky, and does not leave a weird residue behind. I love how bougie the packaging is and how it matches with their other packaging for lip products, concealers, etc. I am not a fan of the price for the product.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora