BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Neecee L.
It feels very glamorous! Girl best friend is her lipstick! Perfect lip choice goes a long way! Thanks to this amazing Dior I got my best friend in check #Beauty #Makeuplover #Lipstick #Dior lips of of goddess
Portia S.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
It is an amazing product I would definitely get again and recommend to everyone, it applies nice and smoothly and, adds just a slight pinkish tint to your natural lip colour with a glossy finish. It makes your lips look plump and soft.
Kerri F.
I absolutely love this lip plumper. It has a slight tingle like most plumbers and the subtle colour is pretty. You can wear it on its own or layer with lipstick.
Keyzza P.
Best investment I've ever made! Love the packaging. Lovely scent and excellent plumping effect! My lips looked more healthy and smooth. The best part is that I could used it with or without any lip stick on.
Katherine G.
This lip plumper really does work, ive tried it and has made my lips look a lot bigger. It tingles a litte but it is suposed to do that, i also like how it isn't too sticky.
bri m.
I've only used this a few times and personally I do not recommend. When applying, it went on thick and sticky. It seemed as if I put honey on my lips. The color did not show and it did no plumping at all. I do not recommend buying this product, especially considering it is so pricey.
Ellena S.
Marrickville
This is seriously the best lip plumper on the market, and I've tried ALOT. Super long lasting and soooo easy to use! It gives a tiny tingly feeling but nothing unbearable. I've bought one for nearly every person I know and they all love it!! Highly recommend!
Brigitta K.
Lip plumper products have left my lips slightly dry and even peeled in the past but not this one. It leaves your lips feeling refreshed with the minty taste and moisturises them at the same time.
Podocea C.
A unique formula in rich shades with a luminous, long-lasting matte finish and perfectly shaped and defined lips to create a captivating, sophisticated look.To prolong hold and define the lips, line the contour with Dior Contour in the same shade as your Diorific lipstick, or colour in the lip surface for more intense makeup and longer wear. Then apply Diorific directly on the lips.
Nikki W.
Ireland
It makes your lips look beautiful and fuller and the colour is just beautiful. But like the others say, it is a bit on the expensive side and there are cheaper alternatives.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon