BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Vanessa M.
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Je l'adore. Pour la texture cest un gloss donc colle un peu .  Brille bien couleur se fond tres bien a mes levres je m'en sert pour sortir en soiree ect.
Danna R.
Bogotá
This lip stick makes feel my lips so hydrated and with a beauty color, it is so cheap that means that really buy it cause this is
I love the beige color
Vanessa M.
Review for: Pink more...
One of the best out there. I always use this under my lipstick before going out and it never fails to do the trick. Makes me feel more confident about my lips.
Andrea L.
Lima
this product is awesome! i regulary use it and i love it instantly ! a friend give me one last year and then i bouth another. is good value! and easy to apply!
Arianne C.
Englishtown
A good product for any girl, great for every day makeup. The down side is that it doesn't suit so much dry lips. You better use a hidrating lipbalm beforehand.
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Apricot, 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
This dior lipstick is reallyyyy hood ! It gives you that sexy plumpy lips ! The texture is amazing and it moisturize really well the lips ! Love this product !
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
My favorite lip product of the line, the whole line dior addict is just so good for your lips. Moisturising, long lasting, natural looking and at a great price
Lais G.
gostei muito, é ótimo e recomendo a todos, com certeza eu usaria outras vezes,  sim bem simpes de aplicar, na minha opinião sim, durou o suficiente
Wendy E.
Me encanta. Realmente logra aumentar los labios en pocos segundos. Tengo varios años usándolo ya. Aunque es una marca cara, el precjo vs calidad vale la pena.
Nicola M.
Hydrating as well as giving a lovely shine.
Not uncomfortable to wear, only menthol and vanilla and definitely smooths out the lips.
Really nice primer too.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora