BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I absolutely LOVE this!! I'm on my second tube already. It's not sticky at all, very comfortable wear. It's close by at all times. After a few weeks of use, I noticed my lips were more soft and smooth when I wasn't using it.
Hrisimira H.
My absoutely favorite lip plumping gloss. It was a gift from a friend from another country. I used it daily long time before it ended. I love it! If I could buy it again I would do it!
Kaitlin W.
sunshine coast
I only got the sample of this and I wasn't the biggest fan. The gloss was so sticky and didn't really sink into my lips it just harassed my hair really. There was a slight tingle once you put it on but I didn't notice any difference in the size of my lips
Shubana A.
Montreal
I love the silky texture and slight tingling sensation this gloss gives, it’s very fresh. It doesn’t do much for plumping, so if that’s what you need I would look elsewhere but this is definitely a high quality product in terms of a natural looking gloss.
Pénélope B.
Trois-Rivières
This lip gloss is very sticky but it really creates an effect of plumper lips. It smells sweet and looks great alone or with a lipstick under it. As always, the packaging is beautiful.
Alana B.
Cowdenbeath
I love this product. To be honest I don't think it plumps my lips. There's a minty flavour and sensation but there isn't any stinging but I love the colour the consistency it's not sticky but it's nice and glossy. I got mine from Debenhams and I love it.
Sage J.
Ridgeway, ON
Anyone that gives this product anything less then 5 stars is crazy! This product is everything that it should be. The tingling sensation and satin gloss plump afterwards leaves you and your lips looking and feeling luscious... The price is what you pay for, and Dior is Dior, you really can't go wrong. Xo
Miriana L.
Eboli, (SA)
The Christian Dior Addlict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper for Women is unbelievable! My lips have always been an insecurity of mine and this product did the trick! They plumped up after just a few uses and look perfect now. Its not painful or anything, great product.
Laura F.
The Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper is amazing.. the first time I tried it was 4 years ago .. it's been my favourite one ever since. Ithe works so good and I like how refreshing it feels on your lips. It's like a mint bonbon for your lips, that cones with a tingling sensation at first.
Delphine C.
Montreal, QC
This is a fantastic lip plumper, I tried a lot of them but I always come back to the Dior Addict : it is very moisturizing and I can really see the effect of it. I also find that the texture is non-sticky. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants hydrated plump lip !
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?
Bethany S.