BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Darshana R.
Very hydrating and give lips a fuller effect without being too much. A bit pricey but it will last forever. Smooth application all over and not too thick. Will use again..
Fiana K.
Richmond Hill , ON
This is a really nice lip plumper. You can feel it working right away when you apply it to your lips. It is on the pricier side but I would recommend it. I felt it gave a slight pulping look on my lips
Jesica O.
peekskill
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss me enamora este producto enserio tus labios se ven más luminosos tiene una sensación mentolada cuando te lo aplicas
Sarah J.
Omaha
J'adore se produit ! Rend les lèvres pulpeuses, et très naturel ! Je le recommande ! Apres je pense qu'il y a possible de trouver le meme effet pour un prix plus abordable
Amy W.
Sydney, Australia
This stuff is so great for making your lips look plump and juicy, definitely a staple for light/no makeup looks. It smells like mint and chocolate and it tingles just enough to let you know that something's happening without any discomfort. The doefoot applicator is convenient and easy and the packaging is so pretty that you'll want to take it everywhere.

It's definitely something I've found effective in giving a noticeable boost to the lips. The only con I can think of is that it's difficult to get the last of the product out of the tube once you're close to the bottom, but otherwise I can't fault this.
Zosia Ś.
It's not the best but does the gob. Ireally like the colour. The smell and teksture are ok but the best thing about it is that it makes your lips look like kylie jenner.
The lip gloss has a positive and negative things to say.
The good things is that it plumps a lit bit and looks so natural
The negative things is that it burns but is Little
Maria M.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Best lip product ever! Dior is such a good brand and it’s been my mom’s & I favourite since forever! It truly works and make your lips bigger in a very classy way! Love it!
Rosemary M.
Tbilisi
doesnt dry lips out and after several weeks of using it i see a small to medium difference in my top lip. which looks larger. much better product than other lip plumpers.
Susana J.
West sussex
Dior Addict is brilliant it does make the lips look much fuller I was surprised how well it works and it's moisturising unlike some others. Love it will be buying it again when this one runs out.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon