BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Abrar S.
Saudi arabia
LOVE this gloss! I have problem with having overly dry lips and not only did this gloss give an instant plumbing effect, it hydrated my lips all day long.
leyaah K.
London
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Really lush colour stays on nearly all day! Ovbs needs a top up, don’t like as much as other brands as it’s a tad sticky but as it lasts it’s still a win!
Ugnė F.
City centre, Aberdeen
Quite minty, lips look pretty with it, yet haven’t noticed any other effect on the lips. Smells lovely, though for a simple gloss might seem quite pricey!
Mumtaz O.
I love everything about this product from the sleek sophisticated packaging to the way it glides on effortlessly. It plumped my lips a bit which was great.
Amina A.
A wonderful colour and formula, does not leave your lips with that horrible burning sensation after usage. The following day your lips feel as soft as ever
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss is just the best lip plumper that suits my skin tone. I Love using it in my daily makeup look.
Sabrina S.
paris
Such an incredible formula. Soft and hydrating and helps plump the lips gently. Had an amazing scent to it and acts as a shiny gloss. I recommend this 100%
Bianca W.
London
Love the luxurious packaging, the applicator and the gloss that gives you full and beautiful lips. It’s the gloss I’m always having with me on a night out.
Yaritza Mantilla
valledupar
Simplemente es incrible, me deja el brillo deseado, suaves y además con una sensación hidratante. Y no hablar de su empaque, sencillamente es algo hermoso
Nicola H.
A staple in my make-up bag... this cooling gloss amplifies what nature has already provided resulting in a super soft and sexy pout... no need for filler 💋
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora