BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Ana Maria M.
Eu amo os produtos Dior.
Além da embalagem super linda, esse não é um daqueles produtos que te deixa com a horrível sensação de formigamento nos lábios, ele deixa meus lábios mais completos e ao mesmo tempo natural.
Amei o produto e recomento.
Joya Maria B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT !! gives a full plumping effect. the tingly feeling is just amazing. it has amazing results . the active collagen has never hurt. Very easy to apply like a regular lip gloss. Would buy again if only I could find it. My local makeup store has stopped selling it . Highlyy recommend this product . It is amazing.
Es I N C R E I B L E. Es uno de esos productos para los que ahorras porque sabes que tiene un nombre de respaldo, y es segurp que es bueno. Aquí en Argentina es muy caro y tienen sus dupes, pero nada se le parece. Quien tiene la chance, aunque sea uno deberia tener en su cartera.
Yasmin S.
Toronto, ON
This is an amazing lip plumper! It gives you a fresh pinkish tint, and you also feel a plumping effect too. On top of that, it's hydrating! The package is beautiful, and easy to use. I've been using this for the past year and absolutely love it, I will definitely be repurchasing again.
Alisha H.
Love this packaging and the doe foot applicator. Super luxurious and moisturizing with a slight tingle and decent lip plumping effect. Formula is not sticky and lasts a decent amount of time on the lips
Karen M.
I think I'm addicted to this product it makes my lips so voluminous ,I love that minty and tingling sensation on this product, especially for dry chapped lips, i go through this product like nothing ,I always buy 2 of them . I do recommend this product it is a great lip plumper by far my favourite...
Blair E.
Vancouver, ND
I like this product a lot! Although there is not much variety in shades (only one). The packaging is sleek and compact. The formula causes my lips to tingle and look plump for maybe an hour and then the fullness goes away. It is quite expensive though so I wouldn't buy again.
Maresa L.
Toronto, ON
SO GOOD. I recently got a sample of this from Sephora, and I loved it so much I had to purchase the full size. This product leaves a nice sheen on your lips while plumping them without an uncomfortable feeling. It is not too sticky, and it is a beautiful product on the lips.
Christina I.
Barrie, WY
Love love love this product! One of my fav products from Dior. You can wear it on its own or before another coloured gloss or matte lipstick. The colour just makes your natural colour pop and shine.
Saveria B.
Toronto , ON
Dior lip products have been around for as long as I can remember! I absolutely loveee them! Especially when I need some hydration I always go to this or the balm! They are a little pricey, but totally worth it. Plus they smell amazing too!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora