BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Anastasia P.
Thessaloniki , Evosmos
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Love this product! I have kind of small lips and it gives me that extra effect that I want not that big but it makes them look naturally bigger. I really recommend this. The only disadvantage is the price.
Jasmine K.
Surrey, BC
This is my go to lip plumper! I love the smooth non sticky feel, and it is highly hydrating unlike other plumbers which I find can be drying. It lasts a long time so I don't feel the price point is too high.
I recommend to all my friends
Lena A.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Very soft, tender on the lips, but, unfortunately, not resistant. Enough for an hour. But when it comes down, it leaves a small flicker As a balm-lipstick for every day is an ideal option!
I recommend!!
Nataly S.
saskatoon
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This lip plumper was actually better than I expected! Definitely gave my lips a little plump without feeling overly numb or tingly like other lip plumper’s. I fill in my lips with lip liner and then add this on top and it looks awesome!
Marrit M.
This product really changed my life. I have really thin lips. I’ve always been insecure about my lips. But after using this Dior product I was shocked. I didn’t expect such result. It gives me the little more volume that I want and above all that natural glow. I really recommend this product. The price is also totally worth it!
Paige G.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Great product beautiful shine when I go out and look amazing make your lips look plan choice and beautiful. Make every man want to kiss your lips very well reasonable price definitely would buy it again
Julia S.
Esse gloss é um excelente produto para se usar no dia a dia , eu aconselho a pegar uma coloração mais clara , para deixar seus lábios mais naturas , sua formula faz com que sua boca fique mais macia com o tempo ... testem eu recomendo !
Bianca B.
Marbella
A really nice shine to the lips and definitely makes them bigger but Im not shore it is worth the price. I you can you should try it but if it is too expensive for you there are other dupes out there.
Jalyn W.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
What an amazing product!! As a lip plumper fanatic this one is a little different for me. In absolutely no way does it burn or tingle it just feels very cooling. I have gone through an entire tube before and own it in two colours, I will definitely repurchase when they run out!
Shalamar M.
Manila
Dior lip plump brings back dry lips to de-stress plump lips. The price was high but the packaging was awesome. The lip treatment looks great in seconds so that’s a go! I’d recommend it for all ages but with reservation due to pricing.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon