BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is one great lip product! The color is vibrant yet subtle, and it doesn’t crease or rub off. It lasts 12+ hours without fading or being sticky. The packaging looks nice too.
Ays M.
Gurabo,Urb Villa del carme calle#3 E-6
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
It is very good, the pigmentation is spectacular, it does not come out all day, besides the color is unique and spectacular, it also has an affordable price and it is really worth it.
Riya T.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is seriously amazing. My lips have never felt nor looked better than they do when I use this. It's not as long lasting as I'd hope but I don't mind reapplying. It's on the pricier side but it's worth it for the wonders it works on my lips!
Eva K.
new york, NY
Review for: Pink more...
I adore this product. You can wear it alone or over lip color for perfectly plump, smooth, kissable lips. The color is basically sheer, but it is a fabulous limp plumper nonetheless. The results aren't immediate, but with continued use, you will notice those line lips diminish and plumpness and softness increase. It tingles a teensy bit, but not in a bad way. I love the texture too - it isn't super sticky and tacky. I am on my 3rd tube and always have it handy. It is worth the price tag (and then some)!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
My absolute favorite lip plumper!! I love everything about this product; The packaging, the brush, the color, and the tingle. I have been using this product for years now and it’s a staple of mine, particularly because a lot of lipstick shades don’t work for me. This is an easy way for me to add some gloss and some natural color to my lips. This is great for casual low maintenance look as well as a night out. This product is not sticky like many other lip glosses, it has the perfect consistency.
Reenie J.
Holy grail product. I use it every day and it is the only lip gloss I will use. It delivers permanent results slowly over time as long as you continue using it, rather than lip plumpers that swell your lips for just 15 minutes. It's not only the plumping that I love, but the way it makes my lips feel in general. It does a better job at moisturizing than any chap stick I've ever used. Basically, I can't say enough about this product.
Jennifer C.
Bloomfield, NJ
To me a lip plumper doesn't work unless I feel that tingling sensation. This one is pretty easy to use, it's visually appealing and you can get it pretty much at your local Sephora but from all those pro's I feel like it doesn't work whatsoever. It's just a gloss to me. I would definitely not buy again for that reason. I've always known a lip plumper to feel that tingle and this one barley comes close to a tingle
Bec D.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I found that this didn’t plump my lips at all. There is a tingling sensation but that is it. I like the packaging and the light color that the gloss is but I wouldn’t recommend for plumping. I will not buy it again, I’d rather buy a cheap gloss as that is what it feels like.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Over this product so much!!! I was skeptical at first because these are pricey but after watching a few YouTube videos on these, I took the plunge and I am so happy I did!! This beauty definitely does what it claims and also looks beautiful on with just a nude lip liner. I get a lot of compliments whenever I wear this but more importantly it really keeps my lips hydrated for a few hours at a time. The only thing I would improve on and that would have earned 5 stars is that it last longer.
Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
Review for: Pink more...
I have only had sample sizes of this product- I will say that a little bit of this product goes a long way! The color is beautiful and natural, you can also feel the lip plumping effect as soon as you glide the product onto your lips. It's a slight tingling sensation. I have fuller lips naturally so I am not sure how effective the plumping is on me but I definitely feel the tingling so it seems like something is happening! I'm likely to purchase a full size product after using up my samples.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora