BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Stephanie H.
Windsor
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I thoroughly enjoyed how the product left my skin clear, soft and glowing the whole day. Was very simple to do and all natural. I would definitely use this product again. It was very gentle on the skin. They could have made the mask smell better Overall 10/10
Yoseline D.
El producto es muy bueno lo recomiendo mucho es increible la sensacion que deja su color es muy Bueno estate marca me alluda mucho en mi maquillaje
Neryanne N.
apesar do preço ser menos acessível para todas as mulheres, o produto é de excelente qualidade, pena que nao encontramos em todos os locais, mas vale a pena fazer um esforço e comprar, pois dura muito e a aplicabilidade é excelente
Angelica V.
Este producto es mi plumper preferido del labio. Lo uso casi todos los días. Las únicas veces que no lo uso es cuando llevo un color de algún tipo. Creo que está bien usar bajo el color, pero no puedo ser molestado.

Me parece hidratante, lip plumping (obviamente no va a darle enormes labios si no tiene enormes labios ya, pero sin duda hace una pequeña diferencia, que junto con el ligero brillo y la hidratación hace que sus labios se ve bastante bonito . Utilizo un lipliner poco neutral que no se puede ver realmente y esto agrega a la mirada para una cierta razón.
meekacharles C.
Ajax , ON
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
Love this! Gloss lasts a long time so I didn’t have to keep reapplying! It’s a little pricy for a lip gloss but it’s definitely a luxury product
celia r.
If u love your lips than you'll loce this product, its actually pretty amazing. This lip gloss it's an awesome high end lip gloss. When you first apply some it leaves a tingly feeling on your lips, which is not painful as many other products have. This lip gloss also leaves your lips nice and smooth. Why do I give this lip gloss a B? Because there are also other good lip plumpers out there in the market for a lower price.
Aggeliki d.
It's really good it makes my lips bigger.... I can't get over it I use it every day... it's amazing however the prise is a little bit up
Dayana N.
Guayaquil
good the product leaves my lips as I like is not like leaving the buttery lips as another lip No, it's not the first time I use it clear is good and very durable It meets all my expectations is very good product of course
Ana Carolina A.
Governador Valadares
Excellent excelente excelent excelente Excellent excelente excelent excelente Excellent excelente excelent excelente Excellent excelente excelent excelente Excellent excelente excelent excelente Excellent excelente excelent excelente.
Frida G.
Trondheim

This is one of those lip plumper that is actually effective and feels pleasantly cool on the lips rather than painful. All the colors are basically the same and they are very sheer in color but so moisturizing and not sticky at all. They last for a few hours on the lips of you do not do anything and make your lips look so nice and plump after several days of continued usage. I love it!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora