BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Rafaella O.
tem uma textura agradável nos lábios. A tonalidade do produto proporciona uma coloração lindíssima de saúde aos lábios e o efeito “ plumper ” dele, deixam os lábios mais lisinhos por horas.
Kyle W.
newbury
Review for: Other more...
This is an amazing product and I use the clear one over my lipstick or tint and it makes your lips look really full and sumptuous without it being to greasy or sticky.
Shenisse M.
Ugh this is my favorite! Defiantly a staple in my routine and I cannot be without it. Leaves a nice sheer glossy look to my lips and the plumping is nothing crazy but it adds a nice pout 💋
Giovanna D.
This lip plumper of Dior is definitely in my beauty list! This product have a lot or consistency! I really recommend for anyone that wants to look really attractive!!
brianna l.
Review for: Apricot more...
Loved it and how it felt and how the colour looked on my lips, only bad thing to say about it is that it didn't plump as much as other products I've used, although would love to use again
say deh S.
Oh this is very good. It doesn't tingle on the lips and it doesnt make the lips bigger. But it gives the most beautiful shine and your lips but better feel. I love it.
The best lip plumper ever! Glossy, rather spicy and works on lips like a balm. Among all the similar spicy glosses it is better as this fresh and spicy effect lasts for hour and even more.
Sandra B.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
doesnt dry lips out and after several weeks of using it i see a small to medium difference in my top lip. which looks larger. much better product than other lip plumpers.
Sthefany F.
A COR É MARAVILHOSA E DE OTIMA QUALIDADE. SUPER RECOMENDO E QUEM USA NAO SE ARREPENDE. USO A MUITOS ANOS E RECOMENDO A TODAS AS AMIGAS, ELE É OTIMA PARA OS LABIOS E NAO DA AQUELA SECADA.
Natalia C.
Hamilton
This lip plumper was good with the results. It was super easy to apply and didn't stick if my hair got in my face. I bought it at Sears. It did meet my expectations, it made my lips fuller. I would recommend this product.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora