BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Barnadette J.
Dallas, TX
I initially was skeptical about trying product due to some reviews I read online before purchase. But after careful consideration I bought the product and I have to say it does actually work. I noticed a difference in the appearance of a plumper lip after 4 days of use. My bottom lip is a nice size although my top is slightly thin. The product goes on really smooth and lips are not cakely and it doesn't flake when it dries. Not a high gloss but enough for me. It has a nice smell that is light. My lips were smoother and softer after each use. I was really satisfied with my purchase. I would buy again as I loved the results.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: Pink more...
I absolutely LOVE this product. First of all, the packaging is beyond gorgeous - it's so luxe. I love keeping it in my purse and whipping it out whenever I need to reapply. It's just so eye-catching. Secondly, it's effective. I don't think it necessarily plumps my lips, but I do like the tingly sensation it gives upon application. The light pink color and the beautiful sheen/gloss it leaves definitely makes my lips feel more plush. I will most definitely repurchase this again (for myself and as gifts for others). It's a beautiful product.
Alice L.
Richmond
Review for: Pink more...
Literally, this will make your lips looks just like Kylie's. It tingles when you put it on because it's suppose to make your lips look and feels plumped. This could also be a gloss and there's like a little tint to it. Whenever I feel like going for a natural look, this is the lip product I would go for. It moisturize, tint, and plump your lips. Great must have product! Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is one of the best out there. It's enriched with tons of collagen and you can actually feel it on your lips. Within minutes of applying your lips feel super soft and supple and it really penetrates the surface of your lips so well. The application is as smooth as butter and if you go with one of the sheer shades it looks really natural. It's not super shiny and it doesn't apply thick or sticky. It's very comfortable to wear all day and will last for hours before you need to re-apply. I feel that it's worth the money.
Alex Nicole G.
I love love love this product, and have become obsessed since the first time I used it!! It's so hydrating, to me it plumps a bit, it's a beautiful natural flush color with some shine, it's just perfect! The perfect gloss! Add in all the amazing ingredients that improve the health of your lips over time... You can not loose! Just a perfect wonderful luxury product! Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I really do LOVE Christian Dior's Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper because it works, but because of the amount I get for what I pay, and the limited shade availability (2 shades) I'm not so certain if I will repurchase. There are so many other high quality lip plumpers on the market that work just as well for much less, if you're on a budget and you don't need the fancy designer packaging.
member-12bd4
I was in middle school when I was given my first Dior lipie and I used the heck out of it because the color was great and lasted longer than any I had at the time.
Kristin H.
Review for: Apricot more...
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LIP PLUMPER EVER!!unlike other lip enhancing glosses,this one actually keeps your lips hydrated and the gloss goes on beautifully. It's not tacky and it lasts for a long time. The tingle isn't too harsh and the apricot color is amazing! It has a little bit of shimmer to it so it's perfect for an every day look or a lip topper if you're going out. I never get disappointed with this product and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a lip plumping product that looks and feels great!
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I received a free sample of 2 #Dior lipglosses. It #stings once the #collagen sets in but it goes on #moothly and feels so #light. The #tinted #pink color is really #pretty and it has a lovely #glossy look. The gloss is #long-lasting too. I would definitely buy this product if I has the extra money because I am sure it would be #expensive.
lisa v.
bloomfield hills
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I think this is a great lipgloss. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars because I don’t notice a huge difference in my lips size. But I like how it feels when it’s on. Not too sticky. It feels very light and goes on thin and not goopy like some glosses. The color is very subtle but gives lips a great shine!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora