BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Irish Athena F.
Mangaldan, Pangasinan
This makes me looks amazing! My lips has that shine and volume that I always wanted. It's a bit pricey but it is all worth it! Makes me feel so sophisticated adds up to my confidence when I present myself to others.
sol z.

a very good product, I love it, it smells good, is very nutritious, leaves lips soft. The colors are beautiful, elegant. The packaging is very beautiful. I liked this product very much.
Sarah C.
It felt very minty and yet hydrating, which was very refreshing compared to other lip plumper glosses which dried out out my lips and made them feel very chapped. I am a repeated user of this, and I have tried other brands as well. I would not buy again due to the gloss's over radiant stick shine.
Antonietta D.
Nice and tingly, a bit minty and fresh. I have to say it does not plump that much, but i have full lips anyway. It's very very shiny and looks fantastic also on top of other lipsticks.
eden s.
college road , haywards heath
Amazingl lip pumper! Made my lips stand out and feel amazing, slightly pricey but is well worth it, so luxurious and moisturising and long lasting. Met my expectation. I highly recomend to others. I'm sure this will now be in my everyday makeup routine!
Hannah P.
london, Uk
Love the way this makes my lips feel and look. It is on the pricey side but lasts a lot longer than drug store plumbers I have tried. Also love that it doubles as a gloss so can pop over lipstick or even lipliner
Mandy W.
Duncan , BC
This this I see my holy grail lip plumper. Always get compliments on my lips when I have it one. The smell is nice, the color super natural with a pink flush. The first lipgloss I ever used fully up! Worth the price.
Noémie Z.
Sherbooke
This is just amazing!! Every time y apply it on my lips I have the same lips as Kylie Jenner. I tried a lot of these product and so far its the one that works the better for me. I would recommend it to everybody!!
Rayanne F.
Rio de Janeiro
Excelente produto!!! Ele é um gloss com espessura grossa, que resiste a água e dura bastante(demora para secar). Minha nota não foi 5 por que é um produto muito frágil sendo assim até delicado para bolsas.
Sophie D.
Great product, feeling the plumping effect straight away. Makes lips looks fuller. Great to use before applying lipstick and liner to create a filler lip look 👍👍
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora