BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Kelly C.
My dream is to experience one of those. I find it very good, I've seen sites talking to respect and reviews mentioning the quality and duration of it. Product much desired by me !!
Kristen C.
Provides good volume and smoothness without any stinging sensation. The size has lasted me a long time (6months with daily use) and the colour selection is universally flattering.
Adrya P.
The shade of the product provides a beautiful health coloration to the lips and the plump effect of it, leave the lips more lysos for hours.
The scent of the product is smooth and delicious and the description of the mint-vanilla essence is perfect.
Ella B.
This Dior lip maximized is one of the best things I bought!
I have very small lips so in the morning I put some on and it gives my lips a plump and healthy look.
esther d.
When you first apply it, it makes your lips tingly. Then after you remove it your lips look fuller and feel softer. I have used this product for a while now. And I'm living for it.
S H.
Toronto
Review for: Pink more...
This is one of the best lip plumping products I have ever used. Dior has successfully created a product that keeps my lips plump for at least 4 hours and after seeing how full my lips looked with just one use, I was hooked. I purchased this at my local drugstore and I have found it is now a major staple in my beauty routine. I have recommended this to everyone as it works well as a lipstick topper to add a sexy sheen or as a standalone lip enhancer to make my "au natural" look even better.
Rebeca R.
Give your lips a kiss of instant volume and shine with this invigorating lip plumper. The rich blend of collagen and marine-based fillers smooth and moisturize the appearance of the skin, leaving lips gorgeous and voluptuous. After just 15 days of use, your lips will look noticeably fuller and more defined. Smile big and enjoy the tingly, cooling effect of this formula, rather than the sometimes-painful sting associated with other lip plumpers. The soft vanilla-mint scent and sheer pink tint make this lip necessity gorgeous alone or as a volumizing base or topcoat.
marwa h.
hmaakt je lipper erg vol je krijgt eer vollere lipen er van ze krijgen een mooie licht roze kleur en je llippen gaan er zacht van voelen
micaela p.
As with any plumper that requires repeated use for maximum results, this doesn't give you drastic immediate results after the first use. However, and this could be just me, I noticed a slight difference in the size of my lips (less fine lines) after the first use. Then there's the color, a soft baby pink, and the silky smooth texture that the product provides...ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!! It feels like you're not wearing anything at all...that would be the only reason I would pay that kinda price point for a gloss...and it was for my wedding and I felt I needed the pampering.
Kira B.
Cape Town
The colour does not suit my skin tone and I do not see much of a difference and although that is the main purpose of the product it could work differently on other people and if not it has a girl look to it
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora