BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Denisha P.
Spruce Grove
Review for: Pink more...
I do like this product, but I'm on the fence about it still. I just find it doesn't plump enough to what I want but non the less it still does its job. And it smells really good too.
sarahi v.
I loveeeeeee leaves the super large and beautiful lips, its texture is soft and manageable, lasts all day long, the super recommend is for all women who want to look beautiful and with biglips and cuteee <3 <3 <3 is sooo godd for your lips :) <3!
Esli A.
I like the presentation is very delicate because the aroma is perfect is now tendncia I returned to you tube and probe actually is beautiful its lovely color is a little pricey but worth it I like leaving my lips theresentation is ver y delicadeza
Mylah A.
Birmingham
Review for: Pink more...
Absolutely amazing! The Dior Lip Maximizer does exactly what it says, maximizes lips! There is a slight tingling sensation but not too much like some other lipglosses out there. It's also a great lip conditioner.
Poli T.
Es el mejor gloss que aumenta los labios hasta ahora, puede ser un poco caro la verdad, pero es lo mejor. Tiene un olor muy agradable y después de echartelo, no te arden los labios.
Brianne G.
This is great! I you feel the lip gloss plumping your lips with the tingly minty feeling and it looks good in the center of your lips when you have a matte lip look going on because it's very clear even though the product looks like a pale pink.
Hind A.
Al Ain
i love lip plumper.. i suffer with small lips so i need it... pricey for me maybe not for you... yes it met my expections and at last I'm in lovvvvvvve. fist time using this product was like heaven.. id try to buy it even if its pricey just because i love it.
Judy Y.
New Westmintster, VA
I love this! It's so easy to use on its own or over a lipstick. There's barely any color but shine it gives to my lips is just incredible. It's not sticky and I love the minty taste to it. Really ADDICTED to it now
Debra H.
Fairfield, OH
This product goes on easily, leaves lips feeling moist and full, intensifies over color application and appearance, while not altering color or creasing. This product provides a quick remedy to lip creasing making over color smoother in appearance than when lip color is applied by itself.
Sara S.
This lip gloss it's an awesome high end lip gloss. When you first apply some it leaves a tingly feeling on your lips, which is not painful as many other products have. This lip gloss also leaves your lips nice and smooth. Why do I give this lip gloss a B? Because there are also other good lip plumpers out there in the market for a lower price.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora