BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Katherine H.
This product gives shine,plump to your lips,a minty feeling,light and easy to apply. I was very impressed with this product and loved the packaging,I do not regret purchasing it and would most definitely recommend it and buy it again. The best part is that it is affordable.
Justice F.
IN love with this gloss. I take it everywhere i go! Made my lips full and gives me that sexy gloss.. first time user for the product and easy to put on the lips. I cant say where i bought it as i got it as a gift! Would love to get another one soon as i am running low..
Nicole F.
Dior has been my long time favorites for lip products.
This plumps without burning, the small and taste is so nice without being overpowering and the packaging is so sexy.
mr and mrs z.
Abu-Dhabi
This is a great lip maximiser u feel ur lips and they look plumped and it's last for a long period of the day also your lips feels soft nice packaging easy to use to be honest nice color smell also
Elena m.
Algeciras, Cádiz
to me it happened to me something funny with this product.

It delivers what it promises, that the lips look thicker, also hydrates, but to me, I take very little, I go right away and leave me a sticky feeling on the lips.
Not bad, but surely not repeat with this product.
Chandni B.
When i started using this i had high expectations. I wanted quite full lips, which this product provides. It does exactly what is said on the packet. However i feel i need to reapply a couple of times to maintain the fuller lips throughout the day. All round good product.
Yonaly C.
Este producto de Dior es mi favorito lo uso mucho mejor dicho demasiado al dia y para mas decir los colores que lanza Dior son super bello y su formula es bastante buena recomiedo esta marca ya que es muy buena y desde los años que llevo maquidando es la mas que uso.

alan r.
nossa dinovo vol ter que escrever muita coisa assim nao da ne tenho que escrever escrever escrever e nao paro de escrever tudo isso pra ganhar umas amostras gratis olha so o tanto que tem que escrever pra ganhar amostra gratis muita coisa ne melhor comprar o produto
Erin Y.
This Dior lip plumper is amazing! I love the sheer pink colour and my lips felt instantly plumped. I have bought this product more than once and I highly recommended this product if you want sheer pink, plumped, luscious lips!!
Sophia C.
Review for: Pink more...
Slightly tingly feeling once you apply it. Kind of cooling sensation. I feel like it plump my lips a little, it's a little sticky but hydrating. gives off a nice pink tint, natural looking lips. longevity is not great.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora