BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Natasha T.
Absolutely amazing, it's like having the perfect lips for 30$ in your purse!
I'll never leave the house without my "lips" again haha.
Its not too glossy or thick, the colour is really nice I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a liplace plumper! 😚
I thought this product was rather good, made my lips look plump without the injections! Really easy to apply and unfortunately I ordered online so packaging was a little battered, I would highly recommend this to people who want bigger lips without paying the price.
Valentina P.
Pamplona

It is very good, its soft tone is perfect to have a carefree look and chick, its colors are very beautiful and it is a product that fulfills what it promises, I have rated it with four stars because I have noticed that for some of my companions it has been a Problem grando the purchase for the price, however it is worth using.
Danye R.
By using this Lip plumper I feel super glamorous and elegant, it gives a beautiful finish to my lips and I feel that hydrates much besides the presentation of its packaging is really beautiful
Jacqueline G.
This is a beautiful product. The tube is gorgeous as with all Dior products, and as for the formula, it is quite nice. A bit tingly at first, but after a few minutes your lips get much fuller and the discomfort subsides. Leaves a nice glossy finish on the lips.
Zohra K.
Edmonton, Alberta
Amazing lip plumper. keeps my lips well hydrated all day and adds a nice shine, which also helps it look plumper. The longevity is great for a lip gloss. Packaging is very quite and the applicator is super easy to use. Its a definite staple in my beauty routine!
JAMES B.
Review for: Other more...
As a clear lip gloss, this product is stunning. As a lip volumizer, disappointing. If you're looking for something to sting your lips and give you that plump slightly swollen look, stay away. This product is a lovely lipgloss but far too pricey for being just that!
Areeb J.
This product is hands down my favorite lip product and you will always find it in my purse since I tend to re apply it a lot. Its non sticky and non drying which I love in a lip product and really plumps up your lips which we all love in a lip product. my favvv
Hattie C.
I absolutely love this stuff. My sister gave me the pink one and it plumps slightly. It tingles for a long time, but nothing painful. It's quite nice. My lips definitely looked fuller and gorgeous while wearing it. The best part, it's not sticky like some glosses.
Andrea S.
Calgary
This is my favourite lip plumper. Works really well on its own or over lipstick or other lip products. My only complaint is that I do find it a tad drying to the lips.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora