BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Lauren S.
Birmingham, AL
Not sure about the lip plumping power of this, but hands down one of my absolute favorite lip glosses. Received as a sample from Sephora, and the sample has lasted me almost a year (not daily wear, sporadic). It's not sticky and has no taste which I love. Makes lips look fuller because of the shine, but not sure that it really plumps. Still love and would purchase again. Neutral shade also makes it great to layer over lipsticks/stains
Lennon K.
This is my all time favorite lip plumper. It has a gorgeous amount of shine and the tingling plumping action is totally tolerable if not nice! Get this, you won’t regret it!
Lyudmila D.
East Hanover, NJ
And how did I ever live without this shine ?! I think so after reading the instructions from Dior life is not life without Maximizer and the option is one - go and rush to buy, because our lips will cry with happiness along with this lip elixir! The weight of gold is not otherwise! But I will tell you directly ... the brilliance does not exceed 60% of the maximum) Though you can always remember the placebo effect, it will certainly add volume and beauty to the lips)
Denise S.
Review for: Apricot more...
I liked it a lot at first. I thought it was very plumping because it stung my lips, but after a few uses, my lips had become accustomed to the tingling sensation and I no longer felt it. It honestly doesn't really plump my lips like I thought it did at first. It's pretty good at hydrating and making my lips shiny though, good at keeping them moisturized. It doesn't look too glossy, just healthy on the lips. It's expensive for what it is actually, but I like splurging on lip products. I'd buy it only if you like luxury makeup, not something I think is life changing.
Meredith S.
DUNWOODY, GA
Very little plumping effect - nice lip gloss...

I was thrilled to receive a sample of CD Lip Maximizer after making a purchase at the Dior counter at my local department store. The color is so pretty! It did look great on my lips, just kind of a sheer pink gloss. But as I waited for the plumping effect to set in I was left hanging. No sensation or visible changes in the shape or size of my lips. I'll keep the sample around and apply pre-lip color until I find a more effective product.
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
I love this stuff! At first I wasn't sure about it, but about five minutes after I applied it, I looked in the mirror and my lips were quite visibly plumped! They were full and pouty and amazing lol. There's a slight tingling sensation but nothing extreme. I have sensitive lips so I can't use the stinging plumpers. It's more like a peppermint type feeling. Refreshing. For me, it's definitely worth the price!
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
LOVE LOVE & LOVE! The Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active lip gloss is worth every penny! Here's why I love using this:

A few of my favorites about this lip gloss:
+ Scent: very light and sweet! Makes using this a pleasure!
+ Texture: smooth consistency without being too sticky or too runny.

+Effectiveness: after a few uses, I did notice that my lips were visually more plump and full! Also this gloss provides a cooling touch on the lips and doesn't dry out the lips after longer use!

Overall, would I re-purchase this gloss? Yes! And yes I would recommend this to anyone interested in a Dior lip gloss like this one!
Krystal D.
This lip plumper right here i love!!! I have very small lips and this makes my lips appear much fuller and leaves a tingly sensation that tells me the formula is working! I love how easy it is to apply with the perfect size applicator stick that comes with it!! As well it has a nice verity of colors that u can choose from and the formula isn't that very sticky n that is something that i love about this product!
Barnadette J.
Dallas, TX
I initially was skeptical about trying product due to some reviews I read online before purchase. But after careful consideration I bought the product and I have to say it does actually work. I noticed a difference in the appearance of a plumper lip after 4 days of use. My bottom lip is a nice size although my top is slightly thin. The product goes on really smooth and lips are not cakely and it doesn't flake when it dries. Not a high gloss but enough for me. It has a nice smell that is light. My lips were smoother and softer after each use. I was really satisfied with my purchase. I would buy again as I loved the results.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: Pink more...
I absolutely LOVE this product. First of all, the packaging is beyond gorgeous - it's so luxe. I love keeping it in my purse and whipping it out whenever I need to reapply. It's just so eye-catching. Secondly, it's effective. I don't think it necessarily plumps my lips, but I do like the tingly sensation it gives upon application. The light pink color and the beautiful sheen/gloss it leaves definitely makes my lips feel more plush. I will most definitely repurchase this again (for myself and as gifts for others). It's a beautiful product.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora