BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Justice F.
IN love with this gloss. I take it everywhere i go! Made my lips full and gives me that sexy gloss.. first time user for the product and easy to put on the lips. I cant say where i bought it as i got it as a gift! Would love to get another one soon as i am running low..
Nicole F.
Dior has been my long time favorites for lip products.
This plumps without burning, the small and taste is so nice without being overpowering and the packaging is so sexy.
Chandni B.
When i started using this i had high expectations. I wanted quite full lips, which this product provides. It does exactly what is said on the packet. However i feel i need to reapply a couple of times to maintain the fuller lips throughout the day. All round good product.
Elena m.
Algeciras, Cádiz
to me it happened to me something funny with this product.

It delivers what it promises, that the lips look thicker, also hydrates, but to me, I take very little, I go right away and leave me a sticky feeling on the lips.
Not bad, but surely not repeat with this product.
Yonaly C.
Este producto de Dior es mi favorito lo uso mucho mejor dicho demasiado al dia y para mas decir los colores que lanza Dior son super bello y su formula es bastante buena recomiedo esta marca ya que es muy buena y desde los años que llevo maquidando es la mas que uso.

Erin Y.
This Dior lip plumper is amazing! I love the sheer pink colour and my lips felt instantly plumped. I have bought this product more than once and I highly recommended this product if you want sheer pink, plumped, luscious lips!!
alan r.
nossa dinovo vol ter que escrever muita coisa assim nao da ne tenho que escrever escrever escrever e nao paro de escrever tudo isso pra ganhar umas amostras gratis olha so o tanto que tem que escrever pra ganhar amostra gratis muita coisa ne melhor comprar o produto
Sophia C.
Review for: Pink more...
Slightly tingly feeling once you apply it. Kind of cooling sensation. I feel like it plump my lips a little, it's a little sticky but hydrating. gives off a nice pink tint, natural looking lips. longevity is not great.
Maiia S.
This product did not live up to my expectations This balm has a collagen ingredient that heals and minimizes lip creases. However, it does nothing for the wrinkles around the mouth from straw-drinking and smoking I can't, however call it a plumper. It doesn't plump.
Lorenz S.
Markham, ON
Love this product! Has a slight tingle when applied, but not painful at all. Love the high shine finish and fullness that it gives to the lips. Nice on its own or on top of a lipstick. Would highly recommend for a lip plumper!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora