BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Romany A.
Amazing product, plumped lips perfectly as well as adding nice tint. Better product than I expected. Easy application, smoothly went on to lips.
Packaging was attractive and sturdy.
Would definitely recommend this to a friend.
I rate this product very well.
Montserrat M.
Wow wow! Este producto lo recomiendo? Si claro que si! Da un acabado natural nada del otro mundo es un poco caro pero realmente vale la pena, mujeres hispanas este lip plumper vino a salvarnos la VIDA realmente comprenlo
Josianne C.
Montreal, QC
It's a nice gloss, a nice color, a nice feeling for a plumper. (I sometimes feel like some plumper are just giving me an allergic reaction, uncomfortable feeling, this one is a soft one) but maybe to soft! I don't think that my lips were getting any bigger after using a bottle. I didn't buy an other one ;)
valeria p.
I am delighted at your utmost expression with this product! Is incredible and really makes a difference when you apply it, its presentation I loved when I saw it super simple and elegant, now more adhere to the result as such definitely fulfills what it promises.
Georgia T.
Easthouses Place , Dalkeith
Review for: Pink, Other more...
I love this product! I’ve been using it for a few years now and it really does plump up your lips. The packaging is so sleek and luxury, you can tell it’s Dior. If you’ve been looking for a plumping lipgloss for a while go splurge on this as it’s really worth it.
Fatima C.
Review for: Pink more...
This it the lip Plummer I been waiting for thank you Christian Dior the moment I see this at mall I must have this the packaging is very beautiful and classic I can wear it for long period of time and it's just look good I buy it over and over again Love it
Wpg S.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Pink more...
I love this, it plumps my lips perfectly and doesn't sting. The product absorbs into my lips and doesn't leave a sticky feel. Although it is a little pricey for a lip plumper, if you can I highly recommend buying it for yourself or maybe as a gift for a friend!
Tamara P.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Pink more...
Cuando te lo echas da ligera sensación de picor, por el supuesto efecto plump. Pero no noto mucha diferencia a simple vista, es más la sensación que otra cosa. Como gloss sí que va muy bien, los labios se quedan muy suaves, pero quizá un poco caro sólo para eso
Bianca G.
Your lips will look stunning if you are using this lip maximizer!It is easy to apply and it gives a great volume to your lips.It lasts between 4-5 hours,it depends on what you are doing.It truly meet my expectations !
Kathleen W.
Midland , MI
Another favorite lip plumper of mine! I love putting this on just before doing my make up. I had a sample size and just purchased the full size. It lasts just as long as a regular lip gloss, and the plumping sensation is just right! I recommend this product!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora