BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Marija P.
Loving this glosa and this colour. It is such a percet shade of nude and it definitely meet my expectations. The glossy finish is just perfect without being sticky. It is a bit pricey but I would recomend it to everyone whos looking for some nice gloss.
Eriana A.
Out of all of the lip plumbers I've used I can surely say this was the best one I had no trouble applying and taking it off stayed on all day and wasn't patchy which was great if I were you I'd be putting it in my basket right now I've had many positive feed back on it from family and friends
Lola 👑.
Kingston
I love the texture (not too sticky) but find it has no plumping effect on my lips 😿 the too faced lip injection gloss made my lips appear fuller in my opinion, plus it's cheaper! ($29.00) although the plumping action is weak the gloss itself is beautiful
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
This is one of the best plumping gloss I've ever used. I love the packaging and the colour is bomb!!! I would totally repurchase!!!! I'm first time user and lifelong user now. It's so amazing!! Even if it's on the pricey side it's worth it if it works!!!
Joanna K.
London, London
When you first apply it- it might get uncomfortable and minty, but it is because it plumps very effectively and fast. My lips look as if I've gone to get fillers. I recommend to pair it with a nice colourfull gloss on top for an even plumper effect. The best plumper on the market without a doubt!
Vana D.
I love everything with collagen and I love Dior! It make my lips look so plumped up and juicy. If you apply lipstick often you should definitely try this one because along with aging the collagen level drops down and it’s so important to maintain that for young skin and lips. It’s an amazing buy!
Feenagh M.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Beautiful packaging, smells amazing, feels amazing. Love the feeling of the product and the subtle colour it gives, makes your lips look natural but also much better at the same time! Would recommend to everyone (also love the new colours introduced)
Sam B.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Very nice colours... feels good on your lips ladies try it for yourself I bought mine at boots but have seen them in many other place try this product ladies see for yourself
Natalia H.
Brooklin , ON
Loved this! Let it soak into your lips and then apply a liquid lippie! Got this at Sephora at the last VIB sale. It's still my favourite lip plumper and lip moisturizer. I would definitely purchase again. Makes your lips feel and look like a dream!
Inajara P.
O cheiro do produto é suave e delicioso e a descrição da essência “hortelã-baunilha é perfeita.Hoje, recorro a ele sempre que meus lábios estão desconfortáveis de tão secos. Uma das características mais legais é que o produto mantém os lábios hidratados mesmo após o efeito gloss desaparecer ou mesmo quando já não dá pra sentir se há resíduo de produto nos lábios.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon