BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Olivia R.
BRIGHTON
Review for: Pink more...
The best lip plumper out there! I've tried a couple of lip plumpers that have stung and burned my lips but this one has a gentle cooling sensation - contains Menthol to help the blood rust to the lips to get the PLUMP. I usually wear it under lipstick, on top as an extra gloss boost or before bed! x
Maya
This product does a really good job of keeping my lips moisturizer and super shiny. I've started using it as an overnight lip balm and it is really paying off. On the other hand, the plumping aspect didn't really show. I've been using it for 15 days (as recommended) and I've only noticed a Tiny difference, and it could just be my eyes fooling me.
Mirella R.
Me encanta vale la pena comprarlo , se lo recomende a mis rimas y tias y les encanto, la resentacion es super adorable , la aplicaion es muy facil obviamente, su precio es confortable, me encanta volveria a comprarlo , recomiendo este al 100% obvio
Sofia B.
Barnet Gate, Hertfordshire
Lovely lip plumper, not as painful as others. Only problem is I find it quite sticky. I tend to use it at the beginning of applying my make up and half way through I remove it. My lips are plumper but not sticky!
Anita A.
Heerenveen
This product doesn't make your lips feel dry. The price is really good for what you get. I use this product all the time and it is very easy to apply everyone can use it. I will buy it agian i love this product👍🏾
Évlyn d.
is a product of excellent quality, but you have to keep in mind that it is for people who have small lips, because the effect of it is to increase the lips and sincerely, a person who already has big lip does not need bigger volume, but he also It is very glossy and leaves your lips beautiful.
Shannon C.

As a lip plumper junkie I would say this is one of the better ones! this is the one I turn to for slightly more plump lips. It's not sticky and has a minty feel to it and it definitely give you a bit of extra volume, th only downside is the price.

Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
I love this product it works nicely.. it doesn't burn you do feel a little tingling but it doesn't hurt at all.. this product actually works. I personally did buy this because it's a bit pricey for me but i used my sisters and I love I tried to see if she would give it to me but no because she loves it
Barbara S.
gloss moisturizes and very bright mouth without speaking that is very fragrant, the cool thing is that the mouth is not sticky like many other brands are, with mouth look with extra shine, is beyond beautiful very fragrant.I do not live without, whenever I travel buy. I highly recommend it.
Jelena J.
Pozarevac
I really like this product. It's not as intense as other similar products. It's a bit on the sticky side, but other than that it applies really well. It is pricey, but it does the work. It really surprised me in a good way because I wasn't really expecting much. I sincerely love and recommend it.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora