BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Caroline N.
este producto es verdaderamente espectacular, si quieres unos labios mas voluminosos,hidratados y grandes este gloss es perfecto te hace lucir los labios maravillosos todo el día para dar ese impacto increíble que quieres dar en tu día a día con tu maquillaje
Camila S.
La verdad es que no me a gustado mucho con referencia a otros cosméticos que tiene que surgen con un efecto similar. Será que a mi no me gustan los glosses pero debo decir que si cumple con lo que promete si es que se coloca de la manera adecuada. Sigan asi.
Brad G.
Review for: Apricot more...
This product is so so so FABULOUS believe that! I love it. I purchased the product on the company's website. I loved the packaging it was quite cute. It surpassed my expectations actually. It surely worked I would definitely be purchasing this product again
Qùėėń T.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Pink more...
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! This product is amazing, and love using it. Its very pricey $30.00 , but its worth it and i have at least 2. The packaging is really pretty and i like it easy to apply to you lip and others. Ive recommend this to many people when ever i use it
Mary M.
I like this product, but as far as lip-plumping properties, I'm not sure it's any more effective than just using a lip gloss.
It's a nice color and finish, and I like it for what it is, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it for people looking to purchase this for the purpose of something more than a lip gloss.
samantha k.
TORONTO, ON
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! You pay for it as it averages $30 but its totally worth the investment. This product has a great application with a nice gloss and low shimmer. It has a fun package and fits well in a night bag. Leaves your lips super plump for half an hour! Looks like you just got a lip job!
danielle z.
Thornhill
I'm usually quite sceptical when it comes to the claims of lip plumpers, but this one is amazing! The packaging is absolutely beautiful and it truly does plump your lips while leaving them moisturised. It is worth the price and I would purchase it again.
Maya
This product does a really good job of keeping my lips moisturizer and super shiny. I've started using it as an overnight lip balm and it is really paying off. On the other hand, the plumping aspect didn't really show. I've been using it for 15 days (as recommended) and I've only noticed a Tiny difference, and it could just be my eyes fooling me.
Anita A.
Heerenveen
This product doesn't make your lips feel dry. The price is really good for what you get. I use this product all the time and it is very easy to apply everyone can use it. I will buy it agian i love this product👍🏾
Sofia B.
Barnet Gate, Hertfordshire
Lovely lip plumper, not as painful as others. Only problem is I find it quite sticky. I tend to use it at the beginning of applying my make up and half way through I remove it. My lips are plumper but not sticky!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora