BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
Best ever I love thus product is so good and it is so natural and it makes you feel so much more confident about yourself. I wish everything was like this. Can believe. I would totally buy it again 🙈😍
Ciara G.
Coden, Al
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I really enjoyed this gloss! It made my lips feel great without the super stickiness off other glosses. Also the simple hint of color is perfect for natural, effortless looks.
Dorangela G.
This is one of those lip plumper that is actually effective and feels pleasantly cool on the lips rather than painful. All the colors are basically the same and they are very sheer in color but so moisturizing and not sticky at all. They last for a few hours on the lips of you do not do anything and make your lips look so nice and plump after several days of continued usage. The only problem I have is with the price; this product runs out quickly if you use it on a daily basis. The packaging is beautiful but makes it difficult to scrape out any leftover product from the sides so product inevitably gets wasted; the price needs to be lowered by at least $7-$8
Suhalah H.
Clifton, NJ
I purchased the apricot color and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made! I have dozens of half-used tubes of lip gloss in my purse, but none compare to this one. This is the first one that I can EVER remember using until it's empty.
I love the vanilla-mint flavor (which, honestly, is why I bought it - I don't figure my lips need much plumping, but I'm a sucker for minty lip gloss).
Probably the smoothest, creamiest lip gloss I've ever used. A little goes a long way, stays shiny and glossy for a good long time. It has a slight shimmer, a great sheer color for wearing on top of lipstick, or all by itself. SLIGHT tingle (I was afraid it would be irrirating, but nope - just minty and smooth).
Lauren S.
Birmingham, AL
Not sure about the lip plumping power of this, but hands down one of my absolute favorite lip glosses. Received as a sample from Sephora, and the sample has lasted me almost a year (not daily wear, sporadic). It's not sticky and has no taste which I love. Makes lips look fuller because of the shine, but not sure that it really plumps. Still love and would purchase again. Neutral shade also makes it great to layer over lipsticks/stains
Lennon K.
This is my all time favorite lip plumper. It has a gorgeous amount of shine and the tingling plumping action is totally tolerable if not nice! Get this, you won’t regret it!
Lyudmila D.
East Hanover, NJ
And how did I ever live without this shine ?! I think so after reading the instructions from Dior life is not life without Maximizer and the option is one - go and rush to buy, because our lips will cry with happiness along with this lip elixir! The weight of gold is not otherwise! But I will tell you directly ... the brilliance does not exceed 60% of the maximum) Though you can always remember the placebo effect, it will certainly add volume and beauty to the lips)
Denise S.
Review for: Apricot more...
I liked it a lot at first. I thought it was very plumping because it stung my lips, but after a few uses, my lips had become accustomed to the tingling sensation and I no longer felt it. It honestly doesn't really plump my lips like I thought it did at first. It's pretty good at hydrating and making my lips shiny though, good at keeping them moisturized. It doesn't look too glossy, just healthy on the lips. It's expensive for what it is actually, but I like splurging on lip products. I'd buy it only if you like luxury makeup, not something I think is life changing.
Meredith S.
DUNWOODY, GA
Very little plumping effect - nice lip gloss...

I was thrilled to receive a sample of CD Lip Maximizer after making a purchase at the Dior counter at my local department store. The color is so pretty! It did look great on my lips, just kind of a sheer pink gloss. But as I waited for the plumping effect to set in I was left hanging. No sensation or visible changes in the shape or size of my lips. I'll keep the sample around and apply pre-lip color until I find a more effective product.
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
I love this stuff! At first I wasn't sure about it, but about five minutes after I applied it, I looked in the mirror and my lips were quite visibly plumped! They were full and pouty and amazing lol. There's a slight tingling sensation but nothing extreme. I have sensitive lips so I can't use the stinging plumpers. It's more like a peppermint type feeling. Refreshing. For me, it's definitely worth the price!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora