BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Urbano M.
San Diego
Review for: Pink more...
Este perfume es lo máximo, lastima que no vino más a Venezuela, lo logré usar un par de veces, su olor entre dulce y ácido me encantaba... Es uno de los perfumes que en algún momento de mi vida lo volveré a comprar cueste lo que cueste...
Anna S.
Sydney
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is used in my daily make up routine. It's flawless on my lips and gives a great hydration. Its colour is also very soft, that appears natural giving just an extra boost that you need. However, I can not say that it gives me a significant plumper effect.
Lior M.
I got it twice and to be honest its the only lip maximizer that does it hurt your lip when you apply it !! Usualy when i use a plumper i feel like someone is poking on my lips with a needle. But with dior lip maximizer i feel zero pain !!!
V I C K I E L.
Colchester, Essex
Review for: Pink more...
Lovely product, moisturised my lips, gave them a lovely gloss and had a slight tingle. It felt like it was plumping them, but when I looked at my lips the didn't look any bigger- but I feel like that with any lip plumping product. As a lip plumper I don't think it worked very well, but I like the feel, look and finish of the product!
Rafaela F.
Dior is one of my favorite brand on lipsticks. Their lipsticks dont just smell really good but they also even teaste good. The packaging is really fancy and good looking. My lipsticks last for about half a year and I used the every single weekend. Im really in love with it.
Siri G.
I first thought that the little sparkle/shine would look bad on my dark skin tone but it looks great on my natural lip! The gloss is definitely high shine and slightly tacky as it dries out but I don't mind as its not distracting or unsightly. I don't know if the formula actually plumps the lip but they definitely look fuller.
kate m.
Once you use this lip gloss, you will never go back! I use a fairly subtle pink shade to make my lips look shiny and plump and it never fails to impress. I receive compliments on how great my lips look wearing this gloss and it usually lasts me a good couple of months. I wear this out casually to college/shopping as well as to formal events too, it's highly versatile and gorgeous!
roselle m.
Manila City
It is a good product, as a user of this lip gloss in a lighter meaning, really it is a very good product. My cousin bought it for me from Saudi Arabia. It is easy to use and long lasting, different flavors to choose from. It is highly recommended to others.
Ka M.
Love it, even thoung my lips are already big, i love the way it makes them look, so sexy, its so easy to apply, i buy it over and over and i definitely love, its a good price, amazing product, of course i would buy ir againg, for me, as a gift any reason its good to buy one,
Jing Z.
Love this gloss. It makes your lips look very smooth and hydrated. And its not painful like the other plumpers on the market. It also contains an active ingredient that deposits collagen over time, so it also has a long term benefit. You can use this by its self or on top of something. You can also use this as a treatment too.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora