BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
chelsey w.
Eastbourne
I've been using this for a week or so and it says on the box in 15 days you'll have noticeable fuller lips. This I havnt noticed yet as I havnt used it long enough and I also get lip filler as it is. But even without that benefit this is the nicest looking gloss I've ever used!!! It's not sticky, it's makes lips look amazing and it stays on quite well. I do have to reapply quite a lot but I think that's because I'm constantly talking. Love this Will buy again and again
Lillih S.
brasil
Review for: Pink more...
Este produto funciona incrível! Eu sempre colocá-lo em antes de eu começar a fazer minha maquiagem e os meus lábios são grandes quando i pronto para colocar no meu batom ou gloss. Eu sou um user.Its repetindo muito fácil de aplicar e usar. você iria colocá-lo em como qualquer outro gloss. Eu recommendaria este para outros.
Diana A.
Review for: Pink more...
Ii really loveeee this prodout really good, the results are perfect, i gona buy this prodoutt again because i like so much the results very natural and cute. and really give volume to my lipps. i recommend the dior dior addict lip maximizer hi volume lip plummer apricot
Jenn O.
This lip plumper actually smells good and doesn't leave a gross taste in your mouth I bought it once at Sephora I haven't purchased again .. it lasts a long time it's a bit expensive not sure if I would purchase again
Batura M.
Toronto
Review for: Pink more...
Really pricey, I was expecting more product for the price paid. This product doesn't last long and I didn't see any results, this did not meet my expectations and I am disappointed. I won't be re purchasing this product. I love Dior but, it needs to change its formula because this product is not worth the money.
Lauren C.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Pink more...
LOVE THIS! My beauty consultant gave me a small tube of this as a sample and I'm addicted. I've heard lots of good things about Dior lipglosses and this is the first one I've tried. It's not tacky or childish looking. It gives my lips a nice glow. The only fault is I do not find it very plumping- not even that tingling effect most lip plumper a give. Overall great product!
Kay H.
I tried this produt earlier this year and i was really pleased with the effect it had on my lips, it is a bit pricy but well worth the money,i bought mine at a boots shop in my local area. it really plumps up the lips and i love the slight tingle as it starts to work
Martina G.
Trieste
I love this. Not only does it deliver a pleasant minty, tingly sensation, but I do feel like I see long- term results with this. Also, for a gloss it is long lasting. This is a pricey product, but for a nice finish and long lasting benefits, I would happily repurchase.
Abby A.
Toronto, ON
Love this product. It's not sticky and doesn't have stinging feeling that you get from other plumper I've tried. It's smells good and I love using this on my lips. Makes my lips looks shiny and pouty at the same time. Only downside is the price but hey it's Dior.
Genine M.
Daventry, Daventry
I love this lip plumper by Christian Dior. On applying you get a tingly sensation but this soon passes. Your lips look slightly more fuller than they did (but don't expect to the full on trout pout it's not that extreme) the plumber leaves your lips glistening from the gloss and fuller from the pumping.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora