BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
pantea a.
I have bought this product 3 times and i absolutely love it. Now, the reason i only gave it 4 stars is because its beautiful, makes my lip colour this nice peachy pink, and stays long on my lips even when i eat, EXCEPT this product does not plump. Although, it helps with feathering on my lips and helps it dissapear.
Jim D.

Beautiful package (like every Dior lip product!), vanilla-mint smell (that I love).
I've been using it for 3 weeks, every night before bed, and I already notice my lips changing - the contour is getting "bigger", and my lips are more defined and plumped!
The only bad thing about it is the price...a bit too expensive! But I'd buy it again anyway

Tatiana A.
The Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is a great lip product if your looking for a smoothing product that's going to repulp your lips. It leaves your lips looking fuller and also gives them a beautiful natural rosy color. It is very easy to apply and has a very decent hold for a fresh texture. It tingles a little after application. Best before a lipstick application. Dior Lip Sugar Scrub Self-Vanishing Sweet Exfoliating Lip Balm - Color AwakeningDior Rouge Dior Couture Colour - From Satin to Matte- Comfort & Wear
Luciane H.
Hamilton
AMAZING product! If you're looking for a quality lip plumper that lasts, this is the one! It is a bit expensive, but it's one of the best investments you could do! It does not dry my lips, and it definitely plumps your lips in a week or so! I apply it every time I wear a lip gloss or lip stick, and it's amazing what it can do! I totally recommend this product!
Lena Lee M.
Toronto
I like the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer. The drawback is the price. It's very expensive and doesn't necessarily do as great a job as the Buxom brand. It has a tingly sensation when you have it on which I personally really enjoy but I have heard that some people find it uncomfortable. the gloss is gorgeous.
Rotaru S.
The first thing that attract me to this product is the packaging, i bought it from Sephora and i can't say that it was cheap. It's a high end product that make your lips just a little bit bigger. It doesn't last all day. If you eat or drink something it dissapears from your lips. If you want a nice lip plumper that makes your lips bigger, you could by this!
ajetha r.
I was in the london air port when, a dior makeup artist asked me to do my make-up, and I was like "sure why not", he tried this lip plumber, and actuelly are more into the mat lip look, but after a couple of sec. I feel this stinging sensation and I do have a medium size lip, and they become more plumber and sexier and I bought and I also tried it out and my friends, AND THEY LOVED IT TO, and for the price its a catch!
Jade O.
me apaixonei completamente pela sensação delícia que ele deixa nos lábios.A consistência se assemelha a um gel (a.k.a. não escorre meeesmo), levemente fluido e de aplicação totalmente uniforme. No quesito coloração, o leitosinho rosado é a única opção da linha e casa com virtualmente qualquer cor de batom que vá por baixo, pois aparece bem translúcido.
Tania K.
Whitby
Review for: Pink more...
Dior Lip Maximizer Collagen activ is a must in my makeup routine. I love the way it feels minty when applied. Makes my lips feel pouty, full, and sexy. I apply it over my lip stain. An it smoothens out the lines on my lips making them look younger too. I would absolutely recommend this lip maximizer.
Nisha T.
Review for: Apricot, Pink more...
BEAUTIFUL lippies!!!! i heard about this from Amanda (Pardon Muah Blog) and wanted to check it out immediately once i went into the city at Sephora, did I purchase it? No, because I did not check how much it was lol. Its pricey i have to say...i definitely have a long birthday list for Sephora and its pricey!!! lol got some picking and choosing to do from the all these wonderful products and this being one of the top choices! totally recommend.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora