BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
thaiz f.
Excelente produto !! encontrei nele tudo que eu procurava pena que da vez que eu tinha comprado fiquei com receio e só comprei um,pois se soubesse que era tão bom assim tinha comprado mais
Sarah Y.
Lydiate, Liverpool
Review for: Pink more...
Finally got my hands on this after a long time lusting over it. I was quite dubious to purchase it due to its high price and there being so many similar items for cheaper on offer but glad I did. I like to use this on its own or over a lip colour. Gives a slight sting but I feel like that means its working. Would not be a good choice for those with sensitive lips or those who doesn't like the stinging feel on lips but I did see a slight difference albeit for a short time.
Paulina A.
Ipswich
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I love this Dior maximizer lip-gloss. I love clear gloss and also sometimes i like to add a lip liner first and then put on the clear gloss on top and it makes the lips look perfect!
Dandara E.
Girls that wants a volume in their lips ,this are the exactly product . if you wnat volum you will have and soft color you will have too .
slightly fluid and totally uniform application,The reflection of both brightness already gives the impression that most bocaé. If you prefer something more discreet, spread the product only in the center.
Abigail N.
This gloss has a perfect natural looking colour for my completion. Most lip plumbers tend to burn and irritate my skin but this one is gentle while still getting the job done. The end results are beautiful.
Luisa L.
Well, most of you probably now that Lip Plumpers wont do much of a difference. But this one is a one in a million! Ok, lets be honest, it wont make my lips 3 times bigger but it will definetly fill all those little gaps in your lips and make it at least opticaly a little bit plumper. See, there is a difference between big and plump. The smell and tingly feel is very nice too and I give this 4/5.
Samia A.
glasgow
It makes your lips plumpier and adds volume. Also gives an amazing shine over lipstick. Repeat user and the packaging is so classy and easy to take around in your bag.
Nine R.
I've got one of these in all my bags so I am never without it. It is so easy to apply - I hate having to use my fingers. Available to buy in grocery stores and chemists so I can pick up anytime. Looks great on its own or on top of colours when I need extra shine. Keeps my lips soft all winter long. I just hate when it gets all soggy in summer but I suppose that happens to all makeup in the heat.
E B.
Hi my name is Ibtissem from Tunisia i'm interested in the products of Dior i wish to get this i can post a review in facebook witch i have 1500 girls friends and review in instagram i have more then 800 followers im new in social media
Kimberly V.
Review for: Pink more...
The inly lip plumper I use. I'm a flight attendant and it's really dry up there, I have tried so many lipsticks, chap sticks to keep my list hydrated and soft. Christian Dior lip maximized was the only product that worked! If your lips are super dry I also recommend to apply some before going to bed, next day your lips will look gorgeous and hydrated! Great lip plumper! The only one I use
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora