BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
member-0e58a
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is my go to. Slight tingle when first applied, but nothing extreme. Slight tint of color. Can be worn alone or I sometimes put over liquid lipstick as a gloss. I do see a difference in plumpness of lips.
Esbe A.
Review for: Pink more...
I had been thinking about getting lip injections for sometime. Dont get me wrong, I dont have thin lips, I have "wide" lips but after 28-30 years they have deflated and look deeply wrinkled and flat. The plump was GONE. I have tried other lip plumpers that sting and are super shiny and they plump but only while they remain on your lips. Seems the lip never absorbs the product and in fact dried them out more. This does not do that! This after using for 2 weeks has noticeably plumed my lips and slowly getting rid of my deep lips. EVEN when I'm NOT wearing the product. It feels great on my lips and absorbs after an hour or so.Feels like, cool minty not stingy like the others. I dont think its meant to make small lips large. But it did make my flat lips plump. I love this product and im glad it works.
Jenna A.
Review for: Apricot more...
I loved this lip plumper . Works awesome great color . I always buy a new one when I run out . Easy to use. Last a while . I would highly recommend this to people in the future . And would totally buy again
Cameron P.
Calabasas
I love this product and it is totally worth the price of the product. You can totally see a difference in the appearance of your lips and leaves a great glossy look to the lips.
Lauren B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Use it everyday, super hydrating and plumping, this is my go to gloss, just wish there was more color choices and it would have been 5 stars, purchased at Sephora
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
It is certainly the best dior product that is tested, not overdone. When I lived in Venezuela I bought it and I fell in love, unfortunately I did not buy it again since the dior products did not reach Venezuela anymore. Being here in the USA I bought it again really is very good, refreshes the skin of the lips, smells very good lasts a lot and also has very good duration on the lips. My favorite product <3
// sin duda es el mejor producto de dior que es probado, no exagero. cuando vivía en Venezuela lo compre y me enamore, lamentablemente no volvi a comprarlo ya que los productos dior no llegaron mas a Venezuela. Ya estando acá en usa me lo volví a comprar de verdad es muy bueno, refresca la piel de los labios, huele muy bien dura mucho y también tiene muy buena duración en los labios. mi producto favorito <3
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Oh wow! I've tried a handful of lip plumpers in the past, but I always hated how sticky they felt. While this one goes on a bit sticky, it's fine after a few minutes. I also like that it's not so incredibly glossy that it looks like you've been drooling. It tingles just as much as any other plumper I've tried, but I found the results of this product is a bit better. My lips look full without looking like I got stung by bees. I also like how sheer this is. It didn't change my lip color at all. And while I managed to get this for free thanks to a gift card, it's completely worth the $33, and I'll be buying it again when I eventually run out!
Isabella T.
Washington D.C.
Review for: Apricot more...
Definitely one of my favorite and go to lip products in my makeup collection! I find myself using this every day whether I am doing a full face of makeup or keeping it light! I love this lip plumper because it does not give your lips an extreme burning or stinging sensation like a lot of plumpers you find. It is a pricier product, but a little bit goes a long way! Once you apply it and wait a few minutes your lips will look visibly plump- the great thing is it will be a natural looking pout. I have also noticed with some lip plumpers out there, if they are too harsh will leave a red line around my lips because they burn- this does not do that! The perfect product to add to your collection, you won't be disappointed.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I never thought I would like such a product. I got this complimentary by a company for testing their new app. The packaging is nice and really pretty. After applying the lip plumper, I could feel this tingling feeling on my lips. It's like a minty feeling! I used it as a base under my regular lipstick.

According to the package instructions, the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer gives a plumping effect as it is applied. It gives the lips a fresh sensation and unique sense of pleasure. It includes steps on how to apply it. It can be used day and night.

I liked it a lot. I truly recommend it.
heather d.
pensacola
This product is amazing!! Love the way that it looks on the lips and it goes on like a dream! This product offers just enough plumping without the stinging and fake look. It does not bleed into my fine lines
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora