BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , MO
I hope they never discontinue this product!!! It's thee perfect colour, it makes my lips plump without hurting them, and it's so glossy and has a good staying power!!! I definately don't overuse this gloss because I love it so much I never want to run out(even though I always have a brand new backup ready to go)!!! The case it comes in is also so grand that when you are out you can't help but feel glamorous when you pull this out to re-apply!!
Kerri M.
Calgary
I bought this not really knowing what exactly it was a few years ago and I am so glad I did do this. The first application I thought I was allergic to it because your lips tingle. I then read the insert and realized what I bought and boy am I glad I never packaged this up to go back. This is now my holy grail product a must for my makeup bag. It gives your lips a just kissed/made out plump look. I wear it everyday and it is a perfect thing if you are doing a no or little makeup day. Just mascara and this you look so healthy. So I love ❤️ this lip plumper.
Aire T.
Richmond Hill, ON
Where do I start? Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Lip Plumper is absolutely INCREDIBLE!! It is my most favourite lip plumper, with a delicious minty, ever-so-slight tingling plumping sensation, and I am never without it. Seriously, I ALWAYS have this in my purse!! On days when I don't feel like wearing lipstick, I will use this as my go-to clear lipgloss because it is just so perfect. If you've never tried it... run, don't walk to get your first tube!
Sian H.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
This has a lovely Impact on the lips can definitely se a change I’m a repeat user it is quite pricey hence the 4 stars given its long lasting and has nice packaging
Samantha C.
Oshawa
The Diora Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper, is a great product. Work exact how it's supposed to and would definitely recommend this product to others.
member-29a30
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love this it gives my lips that extra plump that I need with out looking gross, it feels luxurious when on the lips NOT tacky at all! I love it would 10000% recommend buy it at the next opportunity that you have! X
Millie B.
I didn't think this was as good as the too faced lip plumper as it wasn't as effective on my lips. Still made my lips look good. Wouldn't recommend to many people.
Melissa C.
Wonderful, it gives an incredible shine, it does not get smelly, it smells nice and hard enough.Super indico, mainly for the day to day that does not get so heavy
Mariana M.
Ele deixa a boca mais macia rosadinga e hidratada eu usei e super recomendo porque além de nos deixar mais bonita nos deixa confortável e com lábios hidratados....
Genesis P.
¡Este plumper del labio es de lejos mi producto preferido en mi arsenal del maquillaje! ¡Nunca pensé que diría eso sobre un plumero de labios! Me encanta plumpers en general ... o al menos la idea de ellos. He gastado cientos de dólares en los últimos años en todos los labios plumper por ahí. Lamentablemente nunca encontré uno que funcionó. Me acerqué con uno, pero su efecto duró 30 minutos como máximo. Continuando en mi búsqueda de un producto que funciona, me encontré con una revisión sobre el Dior Lip Maximizer que estaba delirando.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora