BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Katie B.
Harrow, Middlesex
I didn't really notice much plumping to be honest! It does tingle a bit if you go outside of the lines or if you're a bit of a lip biter/picker (very bad habit must stop!) you will feel it on those areas. The gloss is nice though, not sticky and the packaging is gorgeous, I love pulling it out of my bag feels so classy but honestly it's not really going to plump your lips and there are better and cheaper alternatives out there. (I'm a sucker for that packaging though!)
Sofia R.
Lisboa
My favorite product of all time without exageration. I've been using it for so long and it's such a great product. You can use in so many different ways: over your lipstick to give the illusion of a plumper lip; over your lips to make them look fuller and healthier; and my favorite, use it as a 15-day treatment to get a more long lasting effect. It reaaly works!
Victoria T.
Kleinburg, ON
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is my favourite lip plumper! It gives just the right amount of natural plump to your lips. It also has a very fresh peppermint taste / smell to it making it really refreshing to put on.
Hink M.
Dior lip plumer will never fail your needs as your lips will be fuller within jus matter of few coats of this beauty lip plumer by dior. Your lips will look amazing and feel so hydrated which i feel its the most important thing in a product. This product did everything for me and made me feel like theres no need to go and pay hundreds for lip fillers when its all in one bottle
Dre B.
Ottawa, ON
I love the Dior lip maximizer! It goes on smooth, is not sticky at all and really does a great job at plumping the lips! It doesn't tingle too much to the point where it would be uncomfortable, but you do feel it working. It moisturizes the lips and doesn't make them feel super dry once it's gone. On top of that, it has a super cute subtle milky pink color that looks so pretty!
S🌟🌟 K.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Very hyped up not worth the price. It definitely plumps the lips but the effects disappears after some time. You can get this effects from other drugstore ones at a less price. It definitely heals dry lips. I use it every day. At first it tingles but with regular use you don't feel that it has menthol flavour I like that. The packaging is luxurious😘
خبيرة ا.
I have tried many lip plumbers including Too Faced lip injection and lip injection extreme. The others irritated and dried my lips out so much I had to stop using them. This I can use once or twice a day, and it smells and looks great. There is no burn with this lip gloss. It's all about having healthier, moisturized and fuller lips. I will never try any other plumbers after this one. If you use it every day you will consistently have more full and supple lips.
Shelly F.
I received this produce as a Sephora Rewards. I love this product the tingling feeling when you put this on. That way you know it is working, but it does last to long. The plumping effect lasts for a while. I use it as a topper of on my lipstick & lone as a beautiful gloss. I bought the full size & use it everyday
Lauren F.
Portskewett, Monmouthshire
I love this plumper. It doesn't show hugely dramatic effects but it also doesn't burn your lips off so it's good for sensitive skins. Yes, there's a tingle, but your lips just like that extra bit pillowy, more kissable and smooth. I'm a huge fan of throwing this on with a little lip liner underneath and keeping the rest of my makeup natural looking and glowy. Everything just looks healthy and your lips are the focal point with this plumper
Jenny H.
Staines, Upon Thames
I love the minty smell of this stuff! It always reminds me that my lips are in for a treat!

I know it's been out a while, but it's one of my favourite products, so I really wanted to show my love for it!

It is soooo easy to use and it really does what it says it will! Unlike other plumping products you don't have that horrible beestring feel, instead you get a refreshing feel like you've just brushed your teeth.

It can be used solo or on top of other lip products, which is great because if you combine it with the Dior Lip Addict Lipsticks, you will get a super plumped and heavily defined look!

It has a slight pink tinge to it, but you don't really notice it on the lips, so it looks like you were born with natural, full, lips!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon