BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Michelle d.
Incredible result, both immediate and prolonged. Wonderful effect of lips with more volume and natural. Good fragrance, does not attack the skin, and ofter the expected effect. Super recommend it.
Mona S.
Victoria , AZ
I love to use this product before I apply makeup. It keeps my lips stay hydrated and gives me a little bit of plumpness. Also loving the minty smells and tingly sensation:)
Janine B.
Review for: Pink more...
This is my go to gloss for everyday wear! I wear this on its own during the day and it leaves my lips soft, shiny and moisturised. For a deeper look add on top on lipstick.
Julie F.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Juste parfait à l’application et son effet mentholé est un régal!
Je l’ai acheté au Sephora de ma ville et je ne regrette en rien mon achat! Le packaging est parfait comme tous les produits Dior ❤️
Lourdes S.
Lima, Lima
Review for: Pink more...
Love it! Love the tingly feeling when I apply it. Not the biggest result but it definitively plumps your lips a little bit besides giving it a bit of a nice glossy finish.
Kira S.
Review for: Other more...
Such a good product, stays for a very long time. Can be sticky but doesn't bother me much as the colour payoff is so great and so is the longevity. Packaging is amazing, would definitely buy again.
Sara B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I just recently bought this product for the first time and I already love it. The packaging is nice and it leaves your lips super soft with a nice light tint of pink. I would recommend this product
Holly V.
Love it. It even smells nice it applies nice it ticked off every box of what i wanted it to be. I also recommends this lip plumper to people who want a fuller bigger lip.
Natalia Del Pilar S.
neiva
Ees un brillo labial muy bueno con colores pasteles y fuertes me encanta su aroma y su duracion y lo mejor es que no se ve tan brillante como si la boca estuviera grasosa
Gema L.
This like a gloss of a pink color very natural, its effect of volume lasts about 2 hours. Approximately, this product works quite well and fulfills its task of bringing to the lip a slight volume. Leaves a natural lip fading wrinkles. I would totally buy it again!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora