BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Erica B.
Maple, ON
This is my absolute favourite product ever!!!. When you first put it on it gives you that little tingle.. but after 30 seconds it goes away so it’s not that strange. The lipgloss it self is very glossy.
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Dior is one of my favourite brands ever and this is one of my all time favourite products of theirs. Amazing texture and literally has a lip injection affect! Best lip plumper
asyat m.
When I tried the Dior addict lip Maximizer I lost it before I could actually try the entire product to its expectations. When I did try it from what I remember it made my lips nourished not plumper.
Loyrs L.
Gloss Christian Dior é indiscutivelmente perfeito! Tem uma cor maravilhosa, dá volume aos lábios, Bastante caro, o preço é bem alto mas vale muito mas muito mesmo a pena!! O produto é maravilhoso! a cor é linda! Eu fique super satisfeita quando experimentei!!
Jessica C.
I've been using the Dior Lip Maximizer for about 7 years now and I absolutely love it. (Except for the price it's at now) it works as a treatment overnight to provide collagen for your lips and moisturizers them and in the day time I use it as a gloss over my lip products to give it some shine and and volume and more moisture. There is a tingly/minty sensation after you apply it but it goes away quickly and you will see all the lines on your lips disappear. It doesn't sting like some other lip plumper a I've used and the effects of this one last for about 3-4 hours for me. Love it. Would definitely recommend this!!
Louisa H.
Best lip plumper I have used.i Totally think that it's worth the money.There was a little tingle when applied but you could feel the product working.It gave my lips the little plump I was looking for.
Kirsty M.
Review for: Pink more...
Lovely sparkly finish and a nice sticky consistency so this does last a while. However does little in the way of lip plumping, slightly tingles for a few minutes then stops.
Tina A.
I love love love this product . I love how the outside looks and how it feels on lips. I absolutely love the glow of it even though I'm into matt lip products. The shine is amazing and it stayes long
Vasu P.
Dior Addict Lip Plumper . I love this product I use it all the time . I can really see the differences when I wear this product . I recommend this to anyone who want to make there lips look good 😉
Genny R.
I can't even describe how AMAZINGGG it's this product. You can really trust on it because it's exactly what we everybody need. It's too easy too use it. The price is excellent! Go for yours right now
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora