BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Sadia J.
B-62 South badda, Gulshan. Dhaka-1212
It totally worth the money . You will love this product. It has amazing colours and as well as really amazing quality. I love this brand so much. I am totally satisfied with this products. And it will help you to moisturizer your lips with it.
Isabelle W.
Hull
My all time fave!! Just the right amount of shimmer, I put it over all my lipsticks for a night out. It is long lasting and very effective. I've had lots of comments on this gloss in the past.
Kayla W.
Bristol
This is a very nice lip plumper. This packaging is so nice and pretty and this shade is lovely too. It’s got a good applicator as it easy to apply and use. It’s a bit pricey but worth it. I would definitely recommend this.
Domenika Z.
Whitby, ON
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
My mom got this for me for my birthday one year from Hudson Bay (department store here in Canada) and I love it!! Sleek and elegance packaging, smells really good and gives a nice plump to your lip and leaves a nice tingle
susan b.
Dublin
Beautiful product glides on like a dream. Love the colour if you got the money to spend on a great plumping product...this is the one for you guys. Has good colour range could be better. 💖✨👍🏼
geni.sanars S.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Amazing stuff. It moisturizes the lips well, and really does plump them up a little without any burning sensation at all. Definitely a must have. It's Dior so you already know it costs a lot
Janka C.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I used this product for a year just like moisturiser for my lips and it works perfectly.....the best lip product I ever had. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Maryem H.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This thing does wonders. I have big lips and i didn’t know they could get any plumper, but this has proved me wrong. It stings a little, cold as well, so i know this is doing its job right.
mia h.
Cape Town
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Oh my goshhh! Stunning. The packaging is literally so beautiful! And the product is amazing. Lasts long and doesn’t come off easy. I use this very often and I love it. Definitely do recommend this!
Alessia T.
Kleinburg, ON
Love the colour of this finish. I do not like how my lips become chapped of turn red due to the plumping solution. Also I just felt that my lips were more irritated as opposed to plumped.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon