BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Megs R.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Love it always keeps my lips hydrated and plum especially in summer it helps my lips look bigger all naturally, the gloss really helps my lips feel soft ! Doesnt need any improvements, i recommen everyone who wants a fuller natural lip to use it xx
Monika B.
This lip plumper is great, once you apply it you feel the effect it has and only within a few minutes you see the difference in your lips. Besides that it gives a sexy touch, super recommended
Ester C.
Barueri
I tested this wonderful product and I loved it, the mouth really looks like it was done botox is perfect, the first few moments it tingles, but the end result is amazing,and I bought it at Sephora.
Olivia S.
Toronto
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
A well balanced duo. I do find it does a better job of moisturizing and hydrating rather then plumping. A shuttle light pink with a light shear gives a natural finish. Attractive packaging but I doubt I would pay this price again.
Naomi A.
This product really plumpens your lips I 100% notice the difference when using this. The one thing that puts me off when using lip gloss is the stickiness but with this gloss that is not a problem
Skye J.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Lip maximiser is by far my favourite lip glass from Dior!! it makes my lips feel so moisturised, and look glossy and plump at the same time! It stays on for hours and the pigment lasts too! Will continue to use this all the time!
Priya I.
Markham, ON
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
If your looking for a decent, non-tacky plumping lipgloss , this is it!! It gives great hydration and plumpness . Looks even better when you pair it with a different lip color underneath the gloss!
Fiona J.
Montreal road , Brighton
I love this product. Great to put in under your lipstick for that extra plump look and feel. However it does run out fairly quickly and it is rather expensive. I would definitely buy this again.
Anissia 💗.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This product is soooo good ! I love it 😍. It’s very easy to apply and to use . It am a repeat user. The product is expensive,buuut it does a fantastic job . Long lasting ,the formula is sooo nice and lovely! I recommend it ! ✨💗
Celia R.
Great product definitely recommend it. It is very easy to apply and is also not to sticky which can be a turn of for me in lip glosses.
The product stayed on well so would recommend it if ur not going to be able to top up often
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora