BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Sophia
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
cute & effective!! it makes a great gloss and plumps my lips well, too. a little expensive but i think it's worth it! exactly what i was looking for. will definitely buy again.
Briana A.
Santa Ana, CA
Don't even get me started at how cute the packaging is ! That is just the beginning because this product is so good and is so easy to apply to and is long lasting ! I totally recommend anyone to purchase this because I promise you guys will not regret it !!
haylie b.
I adore this product! It moisturizes and plumps as promised. Just the right amount of plump, too. Doesn't make your lips look overly done. I have this in Beige Sunrise, and it's the perfect color!!! Love, love, love Dior products!!!!
Tina (.
Didn’t really like the end result, could be a good use as a gloss *not for maximizing your lips* Also, I think the color that I picked at the store didn’t match my skin tone.
Toni P.
Belden, MS
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is a beautiful lip gloss, especially paired over a liquid lip. It has a slight tingle but nothing unbearable. It’s packaged beautifully and lasts as long as most glosses do. It’s a great product.
Jessica K.
Tampa, FL
I would go to Sephora and test this product out all the time and finally spent the money to use this product everyday. I am in love and will never use any other lip plumper
Eva N.
md
Review for: Apricot more...
Loved this lip gloss so much! It gave a nice soft feel on the lips and looked super pretty and natural, it does also make your lips a tad bit plumper but in a natural way.
Roxy G.
chula vista
You’re getting exactly what ours paying for. This is really good and lasts a very long time. The best part is that it looks more natural as opposed to looking like a duck.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Pink more...
One of my favorite lip plumpers! I've tried too faced and many other products, but none of them compare to DIOR. The color is exceptionally beautiful, the formula is amazing, and the color is so natural and sweet. It doesn't feel super tacky on the lips (others may disagree) and it definitely plumps the lips! I have super thin lips and I'm so satisfied with what this product has to offer me. You can see the difference when I apply this on my lips! This definitely works as a great lip gloss too! All the colors that DIOR has to offer for their lip plumpers are all so beautiful, I had a hard time choosing which one I wanted! I should have just bought all of them! Kidding, but I really enjoyed the one I got. The pricing is just right and there's alot of product in each tube. Now, the question is.. do I recommend this product to makeup consumers? yes I do! highly recommend this. Great lip plumper.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora