BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Joanna K.
London, London
When you first apply it- it might get uncomfortable and minty, but it is because it plumps very effectively and fast. My lips look as if I've gone to get fillers. I recommend to pair it with a nice colourfull gloss on top for an even plumper effect. The best plumper on the market without a doubt!
Ventsislava B.
Velingrad
Review for: Pink more...
I love this lipgloss. It really makes your lips appear plumper and juicier. When you put it on you can really feel the tingling sensation, but it's far from unpleasant. I also like the color, because it stays very beautiful on my lip and skin color.
beautiful product, very moisturising and conditioning , it is quite expensive but worth the money. pretty packaging , clear tube with sliver lid with medium sized applicator, I recommend to everyone ,  for people that are going for a pink lip undertoned product.
Dunja S.
Montreal
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Gives a really nice glow but tends to stain the lip a bit. It lasts a long time and really moisturizes. It definitely met my expectations and the packaging is unique and compact. It’s a bit on the expensive side however, but the tube lasts forever !
Meritxell H.
This lip plumper is really amazing. Automatically when you aply it it starts to plump your lips. It gives you a natural look, and the gloss is also a colour very natural. You can use it in a event and gives a more sophisticated and expensive look.
Beatrice C.
Rignano sull'Arno, FI
Review for: Pink more...
This plumper is one of the best I have ever tried, it contains mint so the effect is immediate. I bought it at SEPHORA.
The packaging is really nice and I love Dior products.
Keep in mind that is not a treatment product so the effect is temporary.
Natalia H.
Brooklin , ON
Loved this! Let it soak into your lips and then apply a liquid lippie! Got this at Sephora at the last VIB sale. It's still my favourite lip plumper and lip moisturizer. I would definitely purchase again. Makes your lips feel and look like a dream!
Sam B.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Very nice colours... feels good on your lips ladies try it for yourself I bought mine at boots but have seen them in many other place try this product ladies see for yourself
Inajara P.
O cheiro do produto é suave e delicioso e a descrição da essência “hortelã-baunilha é perfeita.Hoje, recorro a ele sempre que meus lábios estão desconfortáveis de tão secos. Uma das características mais legais é que o produto mantém os lábios hidratados mesmo após o efeito gloss desaparecer ou mesmo quando já não dá pra sentir se há resíduo de produto nos lábios.
Avery S.
Review for: Pink more...
One of my favourite lip plumpers. The packaging it gorgeous, it has a nice minty smell that isn’t too overpowering and does not sting or burn your tongue like some other lip plumpers. It also moisturizes your lips and makes them look so smooth.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora