BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jessica E.
Love this product!  Super sheer, great color and it actually does its job!  Yes, its spendy...but its Dior!  Totally worth it.  If you're on the fence, stop in to your local Sephora or Ulta and give it a try!
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I really enjoy this lip gloss it is so smooth. And natural looking. It has my lips really soft. It is pricey but i didn't have any regrets on buying this product.
Angelique K.
San Antonio
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer (Collagen Activ Lipgloss) - # 002 Apricot - 6ml/0.2oz more...
The tingle is not too overpowering and the results look great! The gloss even stays in the lip parameters which most glosses tend to stray outside the lines without a lip pencil which is great for mature lips!
Nicole N.
Fresno
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love using this lip gloss because it gives the perfect shine to my lips. It looks natural on my lips as well, like the color of the lips gloss. I would keep buying this & I recommend it as well👍🏻
Aly B.
Colma, CA
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I am a gloss obsessed girl. Gloss over matte anyday! I like that this gives my lips the right amount of gloss without me looking like I ate something really really greasy. It’s just perfect and I love it!
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Apricot more...
I'm on my second repurchase of this so finally feel I can judge it properly and I admit I will never be without it. I didn't particularly want a lip gloss but my lips were getting drier and the lines were getting deeper making my lipsticks look awful and bleed. This has fixed all of that. The big surprise is my lips feel better even if I don't use it. I've read about problems with the packaging my experience is that the packaging is bullet proof. It locks closed with a very definite satisfying click and it gets very rough treatment from me but has never ever leaked.
I had just tried it as a joke, and really hadn't expected it to be so conditioning over time. I don't think it is one of those super plumping products but I definitely feel like my lips come back to life rather than look swollen from being irritated. I suspect it is all the hyaluronic acid in this formula. I've used it for a few months now, not every day, and my lips are just softer and healthier than they have been in years.
Tara S.
Marietta , GA
This is a great lip plumper that does exactly what it says. The color is quite nice and somewhat sheer. I would recommend this product to all of my friends. The consistency is not overly sticky and it has a nice fragrance as well.
Christa G.
Dior Dior Addict Lacquer Plump I purchased this in Dior Platinum, the color is prismatic! Use it as a topper or by itself it's stunning. There is a slight sting but any good plumper will do that.
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora