BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
gm5baby Y.
['Richmond', ''], BC
Review for: Apricot, Pink more...
These have been on top of my vanity for years and they are not gonna be replaced! For the price tag I thiNk they are totally worth it. I put the gloss on when I do a No make up make up look, or when I just want miNimal lip color but mlbb at the same time.
Libby C.
Firstly, this product smells and feels amazing. It smells sweet and feels so tingly and you can really feel the plumping. The reason I haven't put 5 stars is because the actual plumping isn't really really obvious but other than that I love this product.
Marija P.
Review for: Apricot more...
Loving this glosa and this colour. It is such a percet shade of nude and it definitely meet my expectations. The glossy finish is just perfect without being sticky. It is a bit pricey but I would recomend it to everyone whos looking for some nice gloss.
Eriana A.
Out of all of the lip plumbers I've used I can surely say this was the best one I had no trouble applying and taking it off stayed on all day and wasn't patchy which was great if I were you I'd be putting it in my basket right now I've had many positive feed back on it from family and friends
Lola 👑.
Kingston
Review for: Pink more...
I love the texture (not too sticky) but find it has no plumping effect on my lips 😿 the too faced lip injection gloss made my lips appear fuller in my opinion, plus it's cheaper! ($29.00) although the plumping action is weak the gloss itself is beautiful
Produto excelente! Comprei a uns meses atras com o intuito de testar e ver se ele realmente cumpria com tudo que prometia. Confesso que me surpreendi, muito melhor do que eu esperava. Sei que se trata de uma marca conceituada, mas nem sempre isso significa qualidade. Neste caso sim. Super recomendo!
Ediane S.
Bear, DE
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. A sensação de "não usar nada" é indescritível e a duração é espetacular! Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural com horas de duração!
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Pink more...
This is one of the best plumping gloss I've ever used. I love the packaging and the colour is bomb!!! I would totally repurchase!!!! I'm first time user and lifelong user now. It's so amazing!! Even if it's on the pricey side it's worth it if it works!!!
Vana D.
I love everything with collagen and I love Dior! It make my lips look so plumped up and juicy. If you apply lipstick often you should definitely try this one because along with aging the collagen level drops down and it’s so important to maintain that for young skin and lips. It’s an amazing buy!
Feenagh M.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Beautiful packaging, smells amazing, feels amazing. Love the feeling of the product and the subtle colour it gives, makes your lips look natural but also much better at the same time! Would recommend to everyone (also love the new colours introduced)
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora