BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Deanna L.
Belfast
This product makes my lip fuller and prettier. I have always love this because it is one of my go to. I bought it when i was on holiday in USA. I was just testing it out and it definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
Gwen M.
Review for: Pink more...
Love the way these glosses make my lips look and feel! super glossy and plumping formula gives my lips the extra plump and umph that they need! love adding to my lips for an extra glowy look and the lip booster without the injections! i also love the luxurious packaging!
I got this product wanting to have a plump look to my lips which did not look fake This product gave me exactly that.My upper lips are a great size but my lower lips need some help and I have seen HUGE improvement in my lower lips in the few days I have used this. They are plumper looking but still very natural
Laraib I.
My first thought was that it was on the pricey side but it was a great product and I absolutely loved it!! Application was easy and comfortable to wear, I could definitely tell a difference in my lips as they were more fuller and plumper. Would definitely encourage people to buy this product and I will use it again.
Tatiana P.
Valencia
Me encantó desde el día que lo compre tiene un sabor rico y cuando me lo aplico creo que tengo los labios mas jugosos y grandes. También es bastante liquido y nada pegajoso para los labios. Me compraré mas
Giulia P.
Review for: Pink more...
Does exactly what is says, but bear in my it ain't no surgeon, so don't expect a Kylie kind of lip, you need fillers for that! Still, it's great and I love using it on its own or on top of any lipliner to make my lips look more plummy! You should really give it a try!
Valeriya K.
Paphos
Feels lovely on the lips, not sticky, but the problem is that it's totally gone in 1 hour max...not seeing huge plumping effect as well....i am a smoker and coffee with a few cigarettes makes it dissapear after un hour....not good enough for the price in this case...
Jo D.
Wormingford Road, Fordham, Colchester
Really like using this product. Its a really comfortable wear and has quite a refreshing feeling on the lips. Its nice to wear on its own or over the top of a lip colour. I keep this in my bag at all times. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Trulee R.
ALL TIME FAVORITE LIP PLUMPER! It plumper my lips over time as you go through the bottle you'll notice your lips are more full ( not crazy different but enough to make me fall in love) I would toatally recommend to all my friends and I will repurchase this again!!
Nazeela M.
Richmond, BC
Review for: Apricot more...
I love lip plumpers and have tried to get my hands on every one that I could, and honestly Dior has one of the best ones on the market! Not only is the packaging divine, but the actual formula of the lip plumper is amazing and it makes your lips look FANTASTIC!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora