BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Jessica K.
Conception Bay South, NL
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Great colour, love the way it feels going on and how it feels throughout the day. I bought it from Sephora and would definitely be buying it again. Is a touch pricey but I would absolutely buy it again and recommend it.
Sara C.
Quintana Roo
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper 6ml/0.20oz more...
Es un producto muy bueno para los labios lo uso todo el tiempo Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume y sus hermosos tonos hacen ver unos labios perfectos
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Beautiful packaging and lock twist cap system. Product has a slight mint and cool freshness when applied however does not burn. Works within minutes to notice a change. I use by itself mostly, however looks lovely applied over another lip product as well.
Emily C.
Threekingham, Sleaford
Wowww, I honestly can not rave about this product enough, it’s amazing - the plumping effect it gives is incredible and it looks great over Lipstick, or simply just on its own! Gives such a gorgeous glossy finish too!
Emilie B.
London, London
I love it! Stays on for so long and comes in so nice shades as well. I really enjoy this product and will buy it again. The only comment I have to make is that it’s a bit pricey, so I always wish it for my birthdays.
Han J.
Stockport, Stockport
I used this a long time ago and was not very impressed. It’s very sticky and I remember my hair kept getting caught in it! It does last long but that’s probably the only good point. It’s very expensive for what it is.
Barbara U.
Monterrey
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Really nice gloss, perfect for summer. It did pumped my lips and made them look fuller. Overall price is really affordable the packaging was great, didn’t spill or had any trouble again, definitely would buy it again!
Priya F.
London
By far one of my favourite lip plumper! It's a very pretty gloss, that gives your lips the right amount of pout! It's not sticky, but very Hydrating and nourishing! It has a nice minty smell not too strong very faint.
Meg V.
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ High Volume Plumper more...
This is awesome stuff, but of course pricey being Dior. It lasts a long time as a little goes a long way, and it looks great as a topper to another lip colour. It works well as a plumper, one of the best I’ve tried!
EMILY S.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is such a great product. Loved the colour. Gloss was decently long lasting and the plumper wasn’t too “spicy.” It was the perfect amount to make them plump. Packaging is super cute too. Would totally recommend!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora