BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Philippa D.
This is so good! It actually works.. It's a little sticky but definitely plumps and keeps your lips plumped for at least an hour. Of course comes in beautiful packaging with usual doe foot applicator, used it on my partner who generally has thin lips that tuck in, this brought them out as if he were pouting!
Adriana C.
Review for: Apricot, 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, Pink, Other more...
Five start!!!! mazing stuff. It moisturizes the lips well, and really does plump them
up a little without any burning sensation at all. Definitely a must
have. It's Dior so you already know it costs a lot!! love it!
Bee L.
I think the product is great and easy to apply but it came of too quickly for my liking, maybe if it stained my lips I would be more inclined to use it again. I bought the product from the Dior counter I do think it's a little pricey but it is Dior! I would recommend it to others but make sure you carry it around with you to reapply through out the night.
Madara S.
loved a lot.amazing. great product. will buy again espceially atthe airport is a great price. packaging very glamorous and expensive. Felt that it works. Got a lot of compliments every time and day I wore it. Works amazing! A must have in every girls purse.
Lauren A.
This product worked very well for me, it goes on the lips flawlessly and does exactly what it claims to do. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is thinking about purchasing it. It's worth every dime.
Nicole B.
Richmond Hill, ON
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
This is one of the best lip plumpers i have tried. I have tried many in the past and nothing compares. Not only is the quality amazing but the packaging is outstanding. It does have a tingle to it once it is applied but that’s just the product plumping your lips. I would definitely re purchase this product over and over again, i don’t see myself getting tired of it!
Una B.
Vancouver, BC
I remember this as the first high-end lip product that I bought. My friend told me about it and I ran over to the Hudsons Bay and bought it! I do have to honestly say that while this gloss is very pretty, it does not do anything for me "plump" wise. I also find it a little on the sticky side. I did enjoy wearing it but have yet to repurchase as I find it a bit overpriced for a gloss that is just like many others.
Melonie M.
fantastic product for giving you nice big fat juicy lips. got this one from my local myer store and enjoyed every time i used this product. it is easy to use very swift and simple to apply. the only issue i had was that it didn't last long enough for me.
Leia W.
Review for: Pink more...
Very gorgeous product, the product is well designed, very easy to apply on the lips, it's not to sticky like most lip glosses. This product is beautiful packaged aswell. This product sits well on top of lip sticks.
Caitlin O.
Review for: Other more...
I got this in the shade Apricot. Looks good alone or with a colored gloss over it. There's a subtle plumping effect but what's more appealing to me is the texture of my lips after I use this. My usually chapped lips are smoothed and line free. This effect lasts all day. Gives life to my chronically dry and flakey lips. One tube seems like it will last for a while since just 1 swipe is needed to revive lips. The Lux packaging is an added plus to pull out of your bag to reapply if needed.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora