BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Julia C.
This is one of the first Dior cosmetics I added to my make up collection !Absolutely loved it, it was so natural , it went on smoothly. It didn't feel super greasy like some other drug store lip glosses tend to feel. The collection has great shades to chose from. I loved it because it as so natural and I love that type of look.
Bianca A.
This is one of my favorites from dior. Not only does it give you the nice tingly feeling but it goes on nicely and does not dry lips. The color is so light it could almost be transparent but when you are looking for very nice natural flushed lips this is your go to. Need to reapply alot if you want to keep the look going.
Mara P.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
The Dior Lip Maximizer raises up to any expectations, it leaves your lips fuller, with a vibrant gloss and very natural looking. This product deffinetely deserves splurging on it, it became my go-to everyday gloss. I recommend it and I would totally buy it again. 5/5
Eve M.
Toronto, Ontario
This sheer pink lip Maximizer I like because it feels very cool and refreshing when I apply it. It doesn't make my lip tingle which I really appreciate. It is smooth and silky and can be easily applied on top of any lipstick color to add some shine. I can't say it made my lips bigger but I do love wearing it still. The packaging is lovely too and who doesn't love Dior?
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
Review for: Pink more...
Love love love this. The first time I used it I was like wow this definitely tingles but it wasn't a painful tingle. It certainly met me expectation and the packaging is really nice and cute enough to have in your bag and not be embarrassed when you top it up (if you want to). I will certainly be buying it again in the future.
Carole H.
Edmonton, Alberta
I am in London be with this I use it almost everyday day and the results are amazing, i love that it is so easy to get such good results, I was not expecting it to be as good as it is, I have recommended it to all my friends
Mariam H.
I have used this product since it first came out, and I still do! It is very easy to use simply apply to both the top and bottom lip and after thirty seconds you start to feel a slight burn and your lips instantly get plumper! I recommend this product to everyone.
Taylor W.
I bought this last year and absolutely loved it. It doesn't sting or hurt your lips like most plumbers do. I see an immediate plumping affect right away. You can ever wear a lipstick underneath and then add the plumper and it will still work wonderfully! Love it
Natalia O.
A rica mistura de colágeno e cargas baseadas no mar lisa e hidratar a aparência da pele, deixando os lábios lindos e voluptuosos. Após apenas 15 dias de uso, seus lábios parecerão mais completos e mais definidos. Sorria grande e aprecie o efeito tingly, refrigerando desta fórmula, um pouco do que o sting às vezes doloroso associado com outros plumpers do bordo.
Avi G.
Drynie Avenue , Inverness
I used to borrow this from my mums purse when I was little but the formula (and my makeup stealing habits) have changed since then and I'm so pleased! It works almost in seconds and there's a visible difference in your lips! The only reason I don't use this every day is the fact that it doesn't stay on very long. Maybe an hour of you aren't eating.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora