BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Tris C.
This product is amazing. The packaging is beautiful and i always get compliments on how good it looks on my vanity. The formula lasts for around 8.5 hours and it makes your lips look amazing. This is a product that whenever I run out of it I save my money so I can get another one. I use this lip product a lot especially when I am good my to important events. This product is a 10/10
Courtney C.
They are very effective and feels pleasantly cool on the lips rather than painful, they are very moisturising and not sticky at all like other brands. They last few hours on your lips. They make yours lips look so nice and plump after several days of usage. The package is very good and beautiful but makes it difficult to get all of the product out so some of the product gets wasted.
Juanita O.
Es 100% efectivo, me gustó y por lo tanto seguí comprando de ésta marca, des que compré este producto quede completamente enamorada de todos los productos que ellos comercializan, es una de mis marcas favoritas y por ende una de mis productos favoritos, incluso a mi mamá y mi hermana les fascino y ellas también lo usan.
Marissa S.
London , WI
I love the Dior Addict for a a day to day look. It adds just a little bit of plump that is enough to wear with a no makeup look. I think I'm on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase. I've gotten my mom into it and sister. I buy it in the pink gloss which is just a nice natural finish. Also the smell is amazing.
Julia C.
This is one of the first Dior cosmetics I added to my make up collection !Absolutely loved it, it was so natural , it went on smoothly. It didn't feel super greasy like some other drug store lip glosses tend to feel. The collection has great shades to chose from. I loved it because it as so natural and I love that type of look.
Bianca A.
This is one of my favorites from dior. Not only does it give you the nice tingly feeling but it goes on nicely and does not dry lips. The color is so light it could almost be transparent but when you are looking for very nice natural flushed lips this is your go to. Need to reapply alot if you want to keep the look going.
Mara P.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
The Dior Lip Maximizer raises up to any expectations, it leaves your lips fuller, with a vibrant gloss and very natural looking. This product deffinetely deserves splurging on it, it became my go-to everyday gloss. I recommend it and I would totally buy it again. 5/5
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
Review for: Pink more...
Love love love this. The first time I used it I was like wow this definitely tingles but it wasn't a painful tingle. It certainly met me expectation and the packaging is really nice and cute enough to have in your bag and not be embarrassed when you top it up (if you want to). I will certainly be buying it again in the future.
Eve M.
Toronto, Ontario
This sheer pink lip Maximizer I like because it feels very cool and refreshing when I apply it. It doesn't make my lip tingle which I really appreciate. It is smooth and silky and can be easily applied on top of any lipstick color to add some shine. I can't say it made my lips bigger but I do love wearing it still. The packaging is lovely too and who doesn't love Dior?
Natalia O.
A rica mistura de colágeno e cargas baseadas no mar lisa e hidratar a aparência da pele, deixando os lábios lindos e voluptuosos. Após apenas 15 dias de uso, seus lábios parecerão mais completos e mais definidos. Sorria grande e aprecie o efeito tingly, refrigerando desta fórmula, um pouco do que o sting às vezes doloroso associado com outros plumpers do bordo.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora