BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
LR B.
The texture is amazing and very hidrating, but it doesn't actually plump your lips, it's just an illusion from the glossy finish. It's a very good product, just a bus misleading on the terms. I'd recommend lining and filling/shading from the center out in a shade slightly darker than your natural lips then using this over it. Looks amazing!
Bonnie P.
Lip Maximizer is a collagen active lip gloss, meaning that it will help with the collagen production in the lips. It’s a gradual lip plumper, your lips will immediately feel hydrated, but the actual plumping takes time. It’s my favourite gloss because it’s incredibly hydrating, it’s the prettiest milky/clear top coat, and it actually works!
Siobhán E.
Liverpool
I really liked the gentle tingle that you got with this product. It left my lips feeling plumped but natural. The subtle colour suited me for the daytime. I don’t think I would choose it to wear as an evening as the colour would be too light for me. I think it has a subtle aroma to it and doesn’t leave your lips feeling too sticky or heavy.
Tori S.
Review for: Pink more...
I love this lip plumper! It doesn't burn or tingle when you apply it, however it is still very effective. It has a nice glossy finish and does not cause any irritation as I find many other lip plumpers do. It is pricy however one bottle can last a long time as only a thin coat is necessary to be effective. I highly recommend this product.
Cypruss K.
Blackburn
This is one of my fave products! As I do bridal makeup I use this gloss on nearly every client to just finish off the whole look! It’s very long lasting and keeps your lips looking full and glossy all day long 10/10 lip plumper! The colour suits any lip stick so you can wear it with any makeup look and it smells great when your applying stocked up on this item in my MUA kit!
Shira B.
Review for: Pink more...
The only reason I'm taking away a star is because this product is ridiculously expensive for what it is. Yet it plumps beautifully and created a nice sheer pink colour to the lips. I love that it's minty and tingles when I first put it on. The packaging is also beautiful but Sephora collection has a $15 dupe for it that's much more worth it
catalina m.
Is a very good product because within 5-10 minutes of using it you notice the change in the lips, it gives a little volume in them and also it is like a natural sheen so it is good for those people who like the tone Natural on your lips, which is very good and I would recommend it.
Laura B.
Nuneaton
This is one of my favourite lipsticks. It plumps your lips and gives them that kissable glow!

I love the neutral colour which works for any occasion. It keeps my lips hydrated and plumped .

My other half loves it when I wear this lipstick.
Jannat💫 H.
London
Review for: Apricot, 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, Pink more...
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is an expensive
product, it moisturizes, smoothes, and plumps your lips. You can wear it under
lipsticks and glosses because of its sheerness and smooth texture. The fresh,
minty flavor is also very appealing and makes this plumping lip gloss very
addictive. You should also notice long-term results, so this product does more
than just give the illusion of plumper lips - it actually revitalizes them.
But the results are worth it.
Robyn G.
County Antrim , Belfast
Review for: Apricot more...
I absolutely love this lip plumper. The texture is so smooth and not at all sticky. it immediately makes your lips look plumper as soon as it is applied because it is so glossy and the tingling effect is not too intense but i like how it is there so i know its working!! definitely worth the money because it is such a luxurious product!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora